The Morgue - 2010

Albert Pratt Sr. My uncle. Jan 22

[quote=“Namahottie”]Albert Pratt Sr. My uncle. Jan 22

[/quote]
Sorry for your loss, Namahottie.

RIP Albert Pratt Sr.

THE creator of the iconic Australian television show Skippy the Bush Kangaroo , actor-director-producer John McCallum, has died at the age of 91.

Never mind Lassie!

This, Beachcombersand Wanderly Wagon made me who I am today ! … treatment continues!

It’s not like I wanna tell you my whole goddamed life history but there was this episode that happened back there when I had a little trouble and I think it was all related to being surrounded by goddamed phonies all the time and if you really want to hear about it you’ll need to read the book.

Oh, and fuck you.

I wasn’t drunk. I was trying to tell you that jd sallinger died.

Franny & Zooey will live forever…

Who is JD Salinger? Was he a famous ballroom dancer? Ballroom dance is delightful.

I was wondering about that.

[quote=“flike”][quote=“Namahottie”]Albert Pratt Sr. My uncle. Jan 22

[/quote]
Sorry for your loss, Namahottie.

RIP Albert Pratt Sr.[/quote]

I usually never look at this thread, so I didn’t see this. Sorry for your loss Nama. God bless you and yours.

Ian Carmichael

Ian Carmichael, the actor, who has died aged 89, personified with affection and hapless charm the affable, classical silly ass Englishman in scores of revues, light comedies, films and television programmes.

British fashion designer Alexander McQueen has been found dead after apparently committing suicide at his home.

awwwwwwwww loved his Lady Gaga shoes.

Tragedy at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver a day before the opening ceremonies.

Olympic officials heartbroken after Georgian luger dies in crash on eve of Games

[quote]WHISTLER, B.C. - Georgian luger Nodar Kumaritashvili died in a horrific crash during an Olympic training run Friday on the eve of the Vancouver Games’ opening ceremonies, flying off a high-speed track that has wasted little time showing its teeth.

The 21-year-old lost control of his sled on the final turn, went over the track wall and rocketed into a support pole near the finish line at the Whistler Sliding Centre. He subsequently died in hospital.

The shocking crash cast a pall on the Games, which had been gearing up for a worldwide opening ceremony celebration to be beamed live from B.C. Place. Instead top officials found themselves offering condolences at a Vancouver news conference.[/quote]

I just saw that, also. Terrible. Poor guy.

Prolific British author Dick Francis, a former jockey whose thrillers rode high in best-selling lists for decades, has died at the age of 89, his family said Sunday.

Story

My ex-girlfriend. Clean for 7 years. Heroin overdose. :cry: I love you, Natasha.

Very sorry to hear that Mr Presley. :frowning:

Thank you, kind Sir.

Sorry to hear that, mate. Send me a message if you feel like talking.