The Morgue 2020

No but I sure watched enough of them when I was a kid.

1 Like

Get Smart holds up pretty well today. Much better than other 60s sitcoms like Gilliganā€™s Island, which is just way too dated to sit through.

1 Like

Didnā€™t hear of it either. Must have been release when folks were asleep in the US.

Fresh Air replayed an interview with Buck Henry a couple of weeks ago. I actually hadnā€™t known he was involved with The Graduate.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/10/795195864/remembering-graduate-screenwriter-buck-henry

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

What a shameā€¦awful, awful news.

1 Like

Im at a college hoops game right now and the whole gym is weirdly silent and everyone is on their phones. Awful

1 Like

Not downplaying others on that chopper but he had 3 kids including a baby.

I felt like Kobe spent so much of his life addicted to the game and being the ultimate competitor, last couple of years he seemed to be letting go of that state of mind and sort of getting ready to spread his wings for his next phase in life. Just 41.

1 Like

Ooosh! Bad news.

It gets a lot worse, someone told me ABC news reporting his daughters on the plane.

He had 4 daughters, they were all onboard, those are the 5 people.

Thatā€™s fucking harsh. Jesus. :cry:

Not the reports in the States. The other five are unconfirmed.

Itā€™s from one ABC report, letā€™s hope itā€™s wrong.

Iā€™m searching ABC national news. No doesnā€™t say.

I think it must have been a local LA station? I havenā€™t seen it myself, just that several people saying thatā€™s what they saw on TV, I presume.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe it. I guess Iā€™ve always felt he was invincible, hard to believe heā€™s actually gone.

1 Like

oh man, i really hope this is not true. i just heard a few days ago on a sports podcast that he would take a helicopter for training back in the days and i thought to myself how spoiled these superstar athletes must be. now iā€™m just feeling bad :cry:

Itā€™s just a rumor. Not confirmed.

1 Like

Phew, they werenā€™t on the chopper, the kids.

1 Like