The Morgue 2020

IKR? Reminds me of how I found out about Aaliyah

How can this man be dead. No fear.

Now that tweet I posted has disappeared off the face of the earth, thatā€™s not good.

1 Like

Itā€™s so weird that it happened right after Lebron passed him in all time scoring.

1 Like

That was his last Tweet. To congratulate him.

LeBron is to blame.:joy::joy::joy: He pulled a Clinton.

i canā€™t believe it and i know this is too soon. but just how unsafe are helicopters? weā€™ve had the military chief going down just recently, Chi Po-Lin not even 3 years ago and now Kobe. mods should probably temp or split this. but iā€™m actually quite curious about fatalities stats with helicopters.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever get in. That billionaire football club owner died recently taking off from the field as well. Seems like itā€™s always happening.

1 Like

New report is that one of his daughters, Gianna Maria, was there.

Guess we gotta rely on TMZ nowā€¦

1 Like

:cry:

Itā€™s a tragedy that Kobe died. But as every father knows, itā€™s an even worse tragedy that his daughter was on board. RIP

3 Likes

Small planes or helicoptersā€¦ never. The one time I got on a small, private plane it almost crashed (when I was a kid we had a rich neighbor who flew us to Nantucket Island during a storm). Never again!

3 Likes

Itā€™s hard to wrestle your mind away from thinking about moments on that helicopter, and how it must feel for his wife and other kids, and all of the things in their minds in between. There was another parent and their kid on the helicopter as well.

3 Likes

Los Angeles what?

https://youtu.be/A14B_LneTos

Ugh. This sucks

Well, we went a good 5 some hours without the conversation turning stupid in the news.

Someone somewhere always has some foot they need to put into their mouth.

Just reading through CNN. Hard to read, esp having kids and a daughter. Itā€™s amazing how someone we donā€™t know can affect our lives this much, the way sports bring people together. Sports and music seem to be the only places in the world everyone can agree on things. Maybe his death can make people cool off and reflect on things. What a sad story.

May have been up to 9 people on the chopper, manifest shows 9 according to sheriff.

1 Like

Why even give them the spotlight.

Iā€™m totally bummed out by this. Kobe was one of my favorite players. I got into basketball from watching him. Itā€™s crazy I can feel this way about someone Iā€™ve never met. But I donā€™t know if i would have fell in love with the game if it wasnā€™t for him. I spent a lot of hours trying to copy his game, worked on that turnaround jumper (From MJ, but I never really watched MJ live).

1 Like