The Morgue 2021

Yep! many many times

I believe that was standard watch-while-babysitting fare for me for a year or two. The kids had gone to bed, and I was waiting for the parents to come home. (Why the hell wasn’t I reading a book?!)

Do kids still do babysitting? Is that even legal? Seems almost absurd after all my years in Taiwan: “Sure, this 12-year-old can watch my 8-year-old and 5-year-old for a few hours!”

You guys were lucky. We only got TV on Sunday nights. :no_mouth:

Yes, us too. I remember it was a happy time for our family.

1 Like

I believe my PBS-addicted parents frowned upon such content, which is probably why I enjoyed watching it on nights I was babysitting elsewhere.

1 Like

Sadly the one weak scene from a great movie, but still a really nice song which matches the weather today:

B.J. Thomas died two days ago of lung cancer.

3 Likes

Totally disagree on that point. It’s a very memorable scene and importantly shows their carefree side before the law starts to close in. Great song too. But yes, RIP.

4 Likes

End of an era. I’m sure what he saw there haunted him until his dying day (how could it not?).

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

RIP. Man, I loved that show when I was a kid! I didn’t realize that Peggy Lipton had already passed. Mod Squad and Hawaii 5-0 are two TV theme songs that I’ll never forget.

Squeal, :pig: !!! Ned Beatty has been delivered.

Ziona Chana, 76.

It’s also hard to estimate the exact size of Chana’s family. At least one report claims he had 39 wives, 94 children, 33 grandchildren and one great-grandchild, which adds up to 181 people.

yeah!

and this one!

2 Likes

Hopefully his ashes can be sent somewhere in China to welcome him home.

Guy

1 Like

At least he died of something made in China.

6 Likes

That truck looks pretty crazy now lol.