The Morgue 2022

Altered States. Great film.

3 Likes

Kiss of the Spider Woman- friend insisted I go, while not telling me anything about it, so from the title I was expecting silly horror film- wow!
Body Heat- great film noir
Gorky Park , Children of a Lesser God, Network, (and personal fav) The Accidental Tourist, A History of Violence…

3 Likes

He also got Joey Tribbiani Lost in space.

1 Like

You mean Broadcast News. He played the shallow, good looking telegenic anchor opposite Albert Brooks’ seasoned journalist who was a klutz in front of the camera. Holly Hunter played the show’s producer and the romantic interest of the two men. Great film about TV news.

1 Like
2 Likes

“This video is private”

2 Likes

Oh Peter Bowles! :cry: 85 is a good knock.

The Irish RM
Only when I laugh
To the manor born
Lytton’s Diary

Another slice of my childhood dies. Bon voyage you old bounder.

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Damn, 50 years old… :astonished:

Wow.

Didn’t see that one coming. Feel bad for Dave. That pair were an honest-to-God bromance.

I understand he had a distant history of drug abuse. I wonder if that was a factor…

Very sad.

RIP.

Won’t miss her.
To paraphrase, 500,000 dead kids was worth it.

1 Like

Uh, she was SoS under Bill Clinton. Are you mistaking her for Dubya’s SoS?

[She was ]the then-United Nations ambassador how Iraq had been suffering from the sanctions placed on the country following 1991’s Gulf War

2 Likes

It’s easy to get Albright’s body count mixed up with Rumsfeld’s body count but they’re not the same corpses:

yep, Just 2 neocons among the 100s controlling Washington D.C. on both sides of the aisle

2 Likes

Republicrats. Same to me.

1 Like

This makes George very upset! :cry:

3 Likes

R.I.P.

2 Likes