The Mueller investigations thread

Might wanna do a screenshot for those of us boycotting the Zuck.

apologies, I tried hard to find another source, but could not :neutral_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cVsmuxOj28

Conspiracy theorizing cuts both ways…

I put this here after trying to find the correct place and figuring out that ,ethically at least, many people in the US want accountability and transparency …and more …the truth and justice .
It appears that this feeling is subjective ,depending on whom is being investigated ? I can not believe that this case was not brought to Court , and who on earth could argue that a potential criminal has paid the price by forfeiting 10k and having done 18 hours community service ?
I would feel the same way if it was tried by anyone , on either side of the fence.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-jussie-smollett-bond-proffer-20190221-htmlstory.html?fbclid=IwAR0suMxeCKc-IcY27vbMLar2hlvAnENAoZwxPQXPAuKCtLRPkyCZg4NWBEI

1 Like

Illifornia.

An article on USA Today mentioned that according to his lawyer Smollet is considering to sue the police department.

I guess that if he keeps up this nonsense, eventually someone will kick his ass for real and he’ll achieve his dream of being a guy who was attacked by evil racist antisemite homophobes so that he can go (again) on tv to cry about it, except this time it will be for real.

“I staged a fake hate crime and I wasn’t punished for that, and then I was the subject of a real hate crime. This is all Sdrumpf’s fault, you should all apologize!”

1 Like

At least the federal investigation into the “hate letter” he wrote to himself is still ongoing. Hopefully the feds won’t be as easy to buy off.

1 Like

This is why they shouldn’t have made a deal without an admission of guilt. What they did was stupid, now he has every right to sue for millions. He will probably win too.

Eh. Not unless he’s willing to subject himself to some embarrassing, perhaps career-limiting questions.

What steps are being taken by Smollett to apprehend the two white men who attacked him? Is he prepared to offer a reward for their capture? Are two that come to mind.

“”“white”“”

And don’t forget their “”“MAGA hats”“” !

Ironically, Smollett is much whiter than the two guys who attacked him.

It would also be interesting to hear Smollett’s explanation for this while under oath.

One of the two brothers who said they were paid by Smollett to stage the attack “was shown a large photograph taken of the El Yucateco Hot Sauce bottle,” according to police reports released Wednesday under the Freedom of Information Act to outlets including CWBChicago.

The alleged co-conspirator “stated that indeed was the bottle he filled with bleach and poured on Smollett,” the paperwork revealed.

1 Like

Well, one can hope, I hope he does it for the lolz just to watch everyone’s head explode.

Wait …it’s here at last …

1 Like

https://amgreatness.com/2019/04/07/democrats-will-regret-not-walking-away-when-they-could/

Why did the hoax chicken cross the road? To get to the bottom of the conspiracy.

for those still missing the Russian collusion coverage … here you go … I love this hehe.

Yes, we seem to be entering a new phase. A tipping point, if you will.