The narratives about Antifa thread

I refer the honorable gentleman to Monsieur Alinski for possible answers :wink:

It’s really not that hard to tell…

Talk, backed up by a gun.

I looked up Gabriel Nadales on Google. Every article in the first four pages was from a right wing source extolling him for being ex-antifa; there was nothing from his ‘antifa’ days- maybe it got lost in the shuffle? I’d appreciate any reference to it from the time.
Which shouldn’t be too hard; his bio from the Leadership Institute says

Gabriel first became involved in politics in 2009 as a member of the left and eventually joined the Antifa movement. Disillusioned with leftist politics, Gabriel reached out to conservative organizations, in hopes that they would provide an alternative to the left’s extremist views. Finally, a Leadership Institute Regional Field Coordinator contacted him in 2013, and Gabriel began his career in conservative politics.

So he got involved in politics when he first went to college in 2009 and was “reaching out” to conservative orgs, who “finally” got in touch with him in 2013, so he was in ‘antifa’ for at most two, two-and-a-half years ?(He says he was in antifa “around” 2011). I don’t know much about antifa or it’s secret organization, but I’d imagine that terrorist groups generally recruit some one who’s at least been to more than a couple of meetings.
Basically he’s a kid who went off to college, fell in with some alphabet-soup lefty organizations, changed his mind after reading a high school econ. textbook (from his bio), got in with righties, and figured he could make more wing-nut welfare and get more bookings as an “ex-terrorist”.

1 Like

Communist Party of Germany headquarters in Berlin, 1932. Look closely…

1 Like

Yes, Antifaschistischen.

It’s ok, though, since nobody’s ever really done communism the right way. Wayward sons, that’s all. Lovely people, really, once you get past the murdering. :sweat_smile:

Given that communism was the overt sworn enemy of the fascists and Nazi party ideologically, is this anything surprising or ironic?

Ever read Mises? He sounds exactly like a predecessor to RW hate bloggers just with updated terminology and his prewar writing about communism mirrors Trumps language very closely. Check out how that story ended.

1 Like

Very fine people.

1 Like

You know who wasn’t antifa in Germany in 1932?

2 Likes
1 Like

This is why I distrust anyone claiming the moral high ground.

Especially when they destroy decent people’s shops and houses.

1 Like

“White supremacists”

The ‘green new deal’ or something similar is actually something that the corporatists want. It’s part of the 4th Industrial Revolution pushed by the likes of World Economic Forum.

Some super fishy shit went down in Minneapolis just before the rioting broke out, no question. Some white guy in black going around breaking windows (“umbrella man”), cars seemingly staged (with bricks and cans of gasoline in them), and of course the high level of coordination in the first 24hrs or so could not have been random.

1 Like
1 Like

Is vocal fry a symptom or a coincidence for those people?

Take that, all you antifa types who were planning on heading down to burn churches and loot stores in, um… the 14th Congressional district in north-west Georgia. Beware the wrath of Chatooga, Catoosa, and Paulding.

2 Likes