The narratives about Antifa thread

Irony alert!

1 Like

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone is off to a promising start…

2 Likes

Their own Iron Curtain.

Except even less accountable to the general populace.

Seattle deserves what it gets. But there may be a few people trapped in that commune who aren’t total assholes. If they get on their cell phones and call for help, that’s when the Feds step in and end the revolution LARP.

I have to wonder what will happen when the city shuts the power off, or the sewer, or water or internet etc. Or a snowstorm hits and they need help from the outside.

I guess we’ll see.

“Shoplift Your Future Back”.
Yeah, these people are on the higher moral ground.

1 Like

Hey, they’re just taking back what’s rightfully theirs, right?

There was a time when I tried to save people from themselves. Then I got fed up and let them fail. Sometimes they would hit bottom and make changes for the better.

Learning redeems failure. Let them rot in a hell of their own making. It’s the compassionate thing to do.

Despite claims by President Trump and Attorney General William P. Barr, there is scant evidence that loosely organized anti-fascists are a significant player in protests.

Well there goes that narrative.

1 Like

I’ll wait for corroboration from a credible source.

1 Like

I’m at the protests several times a week and I corroborate what he is saying.

In other words…

FIFY

Nice try.

I just marked your answer Spam. It’s rude and adds nothing to the conversation. I’d like to give you another chance to forumlate an interesting response because I’m a nice guy.

Go ahead, try again.

1 Like

I’m not playing the make-you-feel-good game.

shut.up.karen

Reported.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1271215372520296449

1 Like