The narratives about Antifa thread

6 Likes

both extremists have a common enemy, the moderates

The funny thing about that John Cleese clip and it could have been today just as much in 1987 when it was first done is history has a habit of repeating itself.

Margret Thatcher was first in power in 1979 the Sex Pistols were formed in 1975, anarchy reigned for years, riots, squatting, I don’t remember them taking 6 city blocks and renaming it to their own country that;s some next level stuff though. The goals of the punks were much the same as Antifa, with the same idols and political ideology.

Bottom line is Labour (the left) were out for 22 years. It’s not a wining recipe.

The latest Antifastan innovation: segregated farms

1 Like

There was some clip of some guy wreaking their garden, maybe homeless or maybe just out of his mind rolling around destroying their garden. He was white, but regardless of color clearly needed mental help.

yeah, but if they’re not using heritage/heirloom seeds, they’re playing into the hands of the man

Heritage is the problem. This is year zero, man.

Police in Columbus find antifa bus full of weapons.

According to the Flow Art jugglers all these claims are bogus. On Facebook Digati said: “The ‘weapons’ that were found are tools. Axes for my wood stove, knives for cooking, etc. … The ‘riot gear’ was literally a child’s shoulder pads, elbow, and knee pads for sports.” Another member of the troupe chimed in: “Yeah, there’s a hatchet on the bus — with a bunch of wood sitting next to a wood-burning stove. Well, duh. The rocks were crystals and fossils. They emptied out a knife block [from the kitchen area] and said they found a meat cleaver.”

Don’t worry, Mario Rubio is on the case

Police in Ohio found a bus near protests filled with bats, rocks & other weapons. But I guess still “no evidence” of an organized effort to inject violence & anarchy into the protests right?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/rubio-adds-to-viral-freak-out-over-hippie-jugglers-mistaken-for-antifa-invaders

Looks like cleverly disguised infiltration, right?

1 Like

Hippies are actually a lot more dangerous than they look. :sunglasses:

The handiwork of all those “white supremacists.”

you do know what the antifa movement and the UN in most of their history stood for, do you?

but it fits your narrative that both of them are the evil that needs to be eliminated.

2 Likes

UN gone - I would welcome that. Pathetic group. Cash cow for technocrats. ANTIFA - needs no words.
The UN fought commies in Korea, but now support them.

Anarchists may sincerely think they are anti-establishment, but the truth is they’re tools. Useful idiots.

Look to the people who are deploying them.

yes of course, un supports commies in korea. if you think food and essentials donation are support for either regime, you´re lost.

un is a collaboration of different countries. trump certainly had the power to make changes in the un but he chooses not to. he probably has no idea about intergovernmental organization such as the un or nato and what they do and their mission.

almost forgot, he´s good buddies with kim and xi…they´re great guys, wonderful…

1 Like
2 Likes

funny since you have no idea about international politics, the UN or history in any what order.

Would you be surprised if I told you there were German Jewish soldiers in WW2?

no?

Good you are an expert on all things history. Thanks for enlightening me.