The narratives about Antifa thread

With all due respect it sounds like you snort ground up antifa posters.
Your insiders are the middle class rich kids that despise the working classes of whatever country they are in. Where are they when black people are killed by black people? I could go on, but other posters have responded well.

Prove he murdered someone. From the video I last saw the days after it happened, it was apparent he was defending himself. One of the attackers was a criminal and or was charged for sexual crimes if I remember correctly. Why are there a lot of sexual deviants in Antifa/BLM?
As an insider or as a friend to those on the ground, could you inform me why some Antifa/BLM types support pedophiles?

Whew, okay, a lot to unpack here my guy,

you totally roasted me :cowboy_hat_face:

From half-court! What a projection about who I am and who my peers are! I’m the son of a sailor and a part-time working mother- hardly middle class- but kudos for trying. If you’d like to discuss class consciousness, that I am actually interested in.

Not here to take bad-faith race-bait, sorry.

Yeet, as the youth would say (not my generation).

Eyewitness testimony is infamous for being unreliable, ask any legal expert. You should be on the jury sounds like. Wasn’t there, neither were you. He deserves his day in court just like everyone else, and it is my belief that harm-doers should be offered roads to rehabilitation and options for restorative justice with their victims if they are so willing.

if I remember correctly. Oh no, someone did something bad in the past, they must be bad forever. I forget which logical fallacy you’re committing, is it poisoning the well or slippery slope? In this context, that history is irrelevant, you’re talking about a life and death struggle over an assault rifle in an already very tense situation. Although this does remind me of an alleged :wink: and very famous r*pist trying to hold onto an important position of power somewhere…

:robot: missionary copulation solely for procreation beep boop :robot:

You’re making me blush, calling me an “insider”. This pedophile stuff, this is Qanon right? Omg are you Q!!?? You’re like super famous right now, keeping fighting the deep state!

As a brief aside to your pedophile and pearl-clutching shtick, isn’t Kyle Rittenhouse only 17? That must mean he’s a minor! He must not have known what he was doing! It was all just a big misunderstanding, he was out past his bed time, you know how teenagers are, boys will be boys…

Or wait, is it “he shouldn’t have been out late looking for trouble, and with a weapon”?
If this were a black teenager you would be singing a different tune, bending over backwards trying to dig up any reason possible for why he should get life, or worse.

Been around the block, mate. I may not know you personally, but I know what mental gymnastics your type are willing to do to justify your conflicting opinions and inner turmoil.

But go ahead, continue attacking my character, making claims about pedophiles, if you really must.

I’m sorry if you’re going through some sh*t right now. We all are.

1 Like

Too late, they got shot dead. And deservedly so.

One Bicep might be down for some “additional rehabilitation,” though. Maybe some “restorative justice,” too, idk. :idunno:

Yeah, all tension manufactured courtesy of post-sunset rioting by antifa. That night and about sixty before them.

No antifa rioting, no need for bearing firearms openly. No antifa thugs stomping/beating/kicking youths, no need to get shot.

You reap what you sow, antifa thugs.

Defending a murderer, another banger of a take. You probably love US presidents too, they kill a lot of people. Obama killed a lot of innocent people in the middle east. And some bad ones too.

idk. seems udk much, do ya?

Exercising the right to protest the extra-judicial police murders of members of your community isn’t the kind of free speech you’re into I’m guessing. I’m sure you’d be feeling very sensible if the tables were turned.

You know, if you’re down with the fash and want to live in a police state, the US is quickly on it’s way there. Or you could try North Korea, it’s closer, save on airfare.

OR OR OR maybe go line up in to get bricks thrown at you over in HK if you’re so steamy for sultry order and authority.

also, isn’t @cake supposed to be sweet? talk about a misnomer.

no, no, no, a much better name for you would be . . .

ad hominem conspiracist

i know it doesn’t roll off the tongue, but at least it’s accurate.

If there was protesting taking place in Kenosha after sunset, then it was subsumed by rioting by the time these peaceful antifa protestors got shot dead. And that’s a big if.

Also, the death of B Taylor was not an example of “extra-judicial police murder” in Kenosha.

Your need to label it as such is noted. Without that lie I reckon it feels like you’re supporting antifa thugs. With it it’s like supporting guys with white hats.

If the tables were turned I would feel exactly the same way. As I’ve said countless times I support peaceful protest as an exercise of 1st amendment rights. I do not support all violent protest, though, especially in this case where the target of antifa - if I extend you the benefit of the doubt and characterize chasing down a kid as “protest” activity - was a fellow American, not the state.

Again, stop with the silly dichotomies. That I denounce antifa does not mean that I support fascism, and as mentioned previously you have no idea how much these accusations harm the cause you claim to support.

Learn how humans behave. If you think Americans are going to stand for bullying and intimidation by antifa, you are very sadly mistaken.

Oh and one more thing, you seem to have forgotten that antifa is a reactionary movement, which we already went over. First of all, careful on that slippery slope bud. Second, by your very own reasoning, if there weren’t fascists there wouldn’t be anti-fascists.

you don’t start with anti-anything, that’s not how causality works. that’s not how time works, you’re doing my head in right now. Ok, if find yourself getting confused think of that old Jackson 5 tune (when he was a kid, before you start going nuts):

a,b,c, it’s easy as 1,2,3!

No. By my reasoning antifa must label others as fascist in order to feel virtuous. It has zip to do with whether those labelled are indeed fascists, however.

Lose the false dichotomies.

Are you familiar with the phrase: “if it quacks like a duck”?
It would seem you aren’t because are working overtime to lick boots, saying who deserves what, saying what america is and stands for. i’m not going to call you a racist because you might not be, but the america you apparently speak for is spelled with 3 k’s.

Again, you know nothing about me. None of that is true about me or what I believe in. That I disagree with you and that I consider antifa to be a movement filled with cowardly thugs does not imply that I support fascism or any other nutty ideas you may have about the nature of the USA.

Stop putting words in my mouth and stop making assumptions about me.

bit of reading might do you some good, i kept it light by doing the bare minimum you should appreciate that.

again with this. I’m sorry are you a sociologist? behavioral psychologist? anthropologist even maybe? tell me more about how humans are all self-interested, it seems to make you feel good about your own beliefs.

fair. enough.

you do the same, and we’re cool. i’m ready to be over it.

So tell us, what happened to the OG antifa in the Weimar republic? How did that turn out for them?

oh buddy come on i’m trying to go to sleep here and you’re really about to start defending some literal nazi’s?

my olive branch is still extended, if only out of a desire to maintain my own sanity.

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

That I am pointing out that antifa was exterminated by actual fascists in 1930s Germany does not imply that I am defending Nazis.

Son, just stop with the mind reading. Not your strength.

The Nazis genocided a lot more than just anti-fascists my friend. And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but just because a Nazi killed the people fighting to stop them, doesn’t mean the Nazi’s were the good guys.

Man, this place wilin’ seriously. This was the last thing I expected joining Forumosa.

If the first thing you expected joining Forumosa was support for antifa, then your case of “I can’t believe this is happening here” would be much stronger.

@bojack actually mate, with a take like that, you can have it. clearly this little reddit-esque /pol/ ass place is special to you. you were here first this can be your “alt-right safe space” as @Malasang88 called it.

in the spirit of restorative justice i hope that in the future we find some things to agree on or have a laugh about.

Again with the mischaracterizations.

Yeah about humans. It’s not easy to find things to agree on with a person who insists they know how I think and feel and what I stand for.

How hard can it be to understand this?