The narratives about Qanon thread

There are a few come up. Revolution Q: The Story of QAnon and the 2nd American Revolution. Q.I. (QAnon Intelligence) QAnon Agent Q!

Doesn’t mean any of them would hold up to a challenge in court.

That’s the point. Who would challenge it. Whoever is making money from them would have to come forward to contest it.
Anyways, it’s a hypothetical situation. Not very likely. I just thought it was funny.

That’s the way patent trolls and the like work, put the patent in or copyright claim for something absurd, then go after companies that supposedly infringe on their patent or copyright which usually involves lawyers who will work for free but are expected to get a cut of the settlement.

The process is so costly that most of the time a company or individual settles no matter how absurd the claim.

That is not to say people who have valid claims of copyright and patents shouldn’t protect their IP, it’s just far too many people abuse the system.

1 Like

But in this case, the people doing it wouldn’t be after money. They would be trying to stop a group that they feel is promoting misleading information that may encourage others to participate in dangerous acts.

Interesting read, and mentions Qanon over and over.

Has Qanon ever mentioned Cuties? I doubt it, whoever Qanon is, they are talking about more grandiose goings on than Cuties.

Cancel culture by trademark trolling.

The worst they can do is demonetize it by destroying the trademark. They may just settle for that.

By the way:

http://www.qanon.org/

It exists in the sense that a vacant lot exists.

They’re obsessed with pedophilia, so I’m guessing yeah

Wrong wording.
They are obsessed with outing/reporting pedophiles and those arrested for sex acts with underage children.
Is that wrong?

Seems that way to the FBI too:

Trump insisted he hadn’t heard much about the movement, “other than I understand they like me very much” and “it is gaining in popularity.”

Trump has retweeted QAnon-promoting accounts, and shirts and hats with QAnon symbols and slogans are not uncommon at his rallies.

An FBI bulletin last May warned that conspiracy theory-driven extremists have become a domestic terrorism threat. The bulletin specifically mentioned QAnon. Earlier last year, the Southern Poverty Law Center warned that the movement is becoming increasingly popular with anti-government extremists.

Trump’s comments were condemned by the campaign of his Democratic rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.

“After calling neo-Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville ‘fine people’ and tear gassing peaceful protesters following the murder of George Floyd, Donald Trump just sought to legitimize a conspiracy theory that the FBI has identified as a domestic terrorism threat,” said Biden spokesman Andrew Bates. “Our country needs leadership that will bring us together more than ever to form a more perfect union. We have to win this battle for the soul of our nation.”

1 Like

Thanks for derping.

Even if they didn’t start it, you can bet Russia is in on it.

FBI Director Chris Wray on Thursday told Congress the bureau has seen “very active efforts by the Russians to influence our election in 2020,” primarily to “denigrate Vice President Biden and what the Russians see as kind of an anti-Russian establishment.”

Wray also told lawmakers that “antifa” is a political ideology and not an organization as has been suggested by President Trump, who has proposed treating antifa supporters like terrorists.

All signs point to Q and Russia.

2 Likes

I heard they are in on this deep state thing with the media. Best to only trust twitter for now

Makes perfect sense when you think about it.

You can search every post by Qanon here https://qanon.pub/ and search in the top left hand box for “cuties”. There is no mention of cuties in any of the posts ever made.

So you can ask yourself why the article you linked continually references QAnon with regard pushback against Cuties when there are 0 references to Cuties in any post ever made by QAnon. My guess is the usual MSM narrative building.

2 Likes

You yourself said that many people are posting as Q. I doubt that’s the only verifiable place to check their topics.

Easy on the MSM

I’m not going to search that garbage, but I know some people who are into that stuff and are obsessed with pedos and epstein and think everyone’s in on it.

With the topics presented in the past, it wouldn’t be a leap to assume there’d be a few posts about how “cuties” was proof that the hollywood elite are drinking the blood of children after Hillary Clinton had abused them and Bill had done his ceremonial satanic rituals while only Trump can save the world from this mess, no?

Actually I said it correctly. Some of these Q people claim to want to help children but all I see is shit posting and pushing fake publications. If they really cared about it they would be cooperating with NGOs who actually deal with child trafficking.
But no, they simply sit at home accusing Democrats and everyone else of touching kids while doing nothing but pushing partisan nonsense.
How many children have Qanon members saved? They talk about it enough, you would think they would have some statistics.
Until then I will continue to call them pedophilia obsessed asking other things.

1 Like

“Within hours of that first trailer for “Cuties,” the pedophile-obsessed American right, driven by QAnon, had a new target.”
From the article. What’s incorrect about that statement?

I’ve seen some posts on right wing sites, they don’t seem to like Cuties, I haven’t seen it myself so have no opinion.

The idea everyone on the right is a QAnon supporter, most right wing sites that have comment sections tell the QAnon types to take a hike.

Indeed, once you get out of the media labeling, the Chans are not exclusive right wing, they were famous for Anonymity, people there want free speech so what get’s said on the boards makes them the asshole of the internet.

The anonymity used to provide a place where certain illegal activities were discussed, hacking, streaming copyrighted material and so on, making people like Julian Assange and Kim Dotcom figures many would see as providing transparency and tools to enjoy the Internet.

Who is actually some sort of QAnon supporter, I have seen some at Trump rallies. So there is some overflow there.

We don’t actually know if QAnon is one person or more than one, only QAnon can post the trip codes that allow whoever it is to post as QAnon which is why there IS only one set of QAnon posts, which I gave to you.

What other people are posting, who are not QAnon but like that stuff I have no idea.

From what I understand, they obsess talking about it/trying to bust people for it, but haven’t actually brought anyone down over it? Sounds to me a lot like the kind of thing where there’s some definite projection going on.

I guess their defense of possession will be, ‘we were gathering evidence!’. :sweat_smile: