The narratives about Qanon thread

Typo! It should’ve been P! Our alphabet is confusing for Russians.

Is this QAnon or something else?

No surprise here. The Qs and the chans run by a couple of sleazy expats.

1 Like

Interesting read, thanks.

Yet, in a previously unreported development in January, the Philippines Bureau of Immigration’s (BI) Investigations Division determined that James Watkins was a risk to the public interest, a designation called an “undesirable alien,” according to Philippines immigration records obtained by ABC News.

Watkins “is the owner and operator of 8chan, a hate filled forum/website which hosts trolling and serves as go-to resource for violent extremists and white supremacists,” the bureau of immigration’s charging sheet states.

The designation is administrative, not criminal and “it basically means you’re deportable,” said Jathniel Shao, an Ohio-based immigration attorney with an office in Manila.

1 Like

Are they real Q believers or paid comedians?

This dude hasn’t heard about pizzagate. Meanwhile antifa is quite literally a made up scary bad guy by fox news.

Members of Rose City Antifa, an official chapter of The Torch Network, counterprotesting a rally in June 2018.

What’s in the brown paper shopping bag? I bet it’s a Chinese-made anti-personnel drone, or a bunch of Bumble Bee cans of tuna, which are even more deadly.

1 Like

Maybe it was gasoline.

At a protest in oakland I asked an obvious undercover cop whether he was a member of antifa and he said yes, I said prove it, where’s your membership card? He said he forgot it at home :joy:

I think of that every time someone that gets their sense of reality from Rupert Murdoch talks about scary scape goats like “antifa.” There’s a reason the FBI is more concerned with white supremacists domestic terror groups than whatever the fuck “antifa” is according to fox news today.

Sure you can find kids in all black here and there claiming to be antifascist, and generally speaking they’re right, they are usually at fascist protests as counter protesters, it all started when white supremacists started holding shitloads of ralleys. But to go so far as the president did and claim there’s “planes full of people in black clothing” just shows how insane people are getting about the Hot New Scapegoat.

My smell test is always this: if you can reliably donate to it, it’s a genuine existent entity. You can’t donate to antifa just like you can’t donate to black lives matter. They’re ideologies that unite similar people, not organizations.

2 Likes

Donate to Torch! Members and comrades of Torch/Anti-Racist Action are sometimes found victim of state harassment such as arrests that often results in hefty legal fees. In addition, our movement needs your help supporting comrades with expensive medical bills from confrontations with the enemy. Donations to Torch chapters may also go to education and community support. You can also donate to the International Anti-Fascist Defense Fund!

Spread the word! A great way of showing support for Torch is by printing and distributing flyers, merchandise, zines and other antifascist material to the community.

Attend Events! Torch Network chapters often host community events and demonstrations in their respective hometowns and regions. Check out our Chapters page to find who’s organizing near you.

Wow torch, that’s a cool organization! Looks like it’s anti racist. That’s a value usually held by people at black lives matter protests.

Oh sorry, did you think that somehow refuted my argument?

Ive been to many protests. Not one was organized by whatever rupert murdoch wants you to thing “black lives matter” or “antifa” is, because those straw men don’t exist. Usually it’s student groups or local celebrities. One time it was just me and my girlfriend deciding we wanted to start a BLM protest, so we did.

Anyone that thinks leftists are organized is out of their minds lol. We can’t even execute a takeover of the American conservative party, otherwise known as the Democrat party.

1 Like

Interested in becoming a part of Torch? Your crew must be vouched for by at least two network chapters, and delegates needing two individual vouches.

Contact us at torchantifa[at]riseup[dot]ne t, or contact chapters at…

Antifa Sacramento
antifasac.blackblogs.org

Twitter: @AntifaSac_
Facebook: AntifaSac
antifasac@riseup.net

Western North Carolina Antifa
wncantifa@riseup.net

Rocky Mountain Antifa
rockymountainantifa.blogspot.com
Twitter: @RckyMtnAntifa
rockymountainantifa@protonmail.com

Rose City Antifa
rosecityantifa.org
Facebook: sometimesantisocialalwaysantifascist
Twitter: @RoseCityAntifa
GPG: 0x93BBA0CA
Tor: cii57rkdtcgg55fe.onion
fight_them_back@riseup.net

Atlanta Antifascists
AtlantaAntifa.org
Facebook: Atlanta-Antifa
Twitter: @afainatl
afainatl@riseup.net

Pacific Northwest Antifascist Workers Collective
pnwawc.com
Facebook: pnwawc
Twitter: @PNWAWC
PNWAntifascist@protonmail.com

Antifa Seven Hills
antifa7hills.blackblogs.org
Facebook: AntifaSevenHills
Twitter: @ash_antifa
antifa7hills@protonmail.com

Central Texas Anti-Racist Action
centexara@protonmail.com

Northern California Anti-Racist Action (NoCARA)
nocara.blackblogs.org
nocara@riseup.net

1 Like

Thanks for proving my point by linking like fifty entirely separate organizations all claiming to be antifa.

It’s not an organization like the NRA is. There is no central authority. Leftists don’t really work that way.

I guaran fuckin tee if you got the leaders of each of the organizations you linked into a room together, it would be a complete ideological bloodbath.

It’s an underground terrorist organization that requires its members to avoid speaking to the news media, to cover their faces to avoid being identified, and to use encrypted communication platforms like Signal.

Lmfao. My name is Caleb, my website is www.calebjay.com, my profile is a picture of me, and I am anti fascist. Guess you’re wrong?

Are all the antifa posts in the wrong thread?

This is a QAnon thread.

I’m sure the British said the same thing as they got their asses kicked by the minute man.

The reality is, decentralized organizations exist. They operate that way for a reason without central leadership and organizational structure. It’s what makes they very hard to crack down on as the colonist did. It allows very fast localized responses.

We’ve seen these types of organizations before, the US is a country founded by people in such organizations. So to discount them as not being real because they are decentralized and unstructured seems silly.

So were the colonists as we know. Just because there are ideological differences doesn’t mean you couldn’t form an organization.

1 Like

You sure know a lot about torch…