The narratives about Trump thread

So what’s the most humane way to do this. As much as I can feel sympathy for the people trying to get a better life I’m not always so sure they do when they come tbh. And It’s easy for some states and places to have certain views but I lived in rhe boarder state of Texas and I can say we take on a lot of the burdens of illegal immigration, certain towns even more so.

The most humane way is to listen to a two or three years old.

I want my mama!

It’s that simple.

So keep the adult and kids together to deport? That’s not really answering my entire question, what to do with people trying to come illegally? Certainly not just let them all in?

Charge all the parents with child endangerment for taking the kids with them across the desert. Jail them for a while, then deport.

Meanwhile, the kids get foster parents. In the US.

And the usual suspects will, uh… actually, they’ll have lots of options at this point. Just not any good ones.

The name of the game is: never let them have it both ways.

First, you’ll have to put signs all over the border warning people that the desert is dangerous/unsuitable for crossing with kids.

You’ll need a new set of laws for this.
You’ll have to prove that the parents were aware of the danger.
What crime did the children commit, may I ask?
And isn’t crossing the border illegally a simple misdemeanor?
Isn’t the punishment a little over the top for that?

Are we talking about retarded people?

4 Likes

Keeping thousands of these people incarcerated is such a Waste . They would prefer to work , I’m sure . Build nice day care facilities for the children , with schooling and decent food . Meanwhile find a large construction project on the border that the unemployed guys can work on :thinking:

Make them build the wall lol?

The facts are no one wants to see parents and children separated. The idea they are put into cages is abhorrent, but have yet to see evidence the Trump administration is doing that.

1. How about not sending kids across the border.
  2. How about preventing illegal border crossings by building a wall.
  3. Don’t like separating kids and parents at the border after they have crossed illegally, make a law that prohibits that.

Oh wait, the Republicans proposed that last one and the response from the Democrats.

Asked if that meant Democrats would not support a bill backed by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to keep immigrant families together while seeking asylum on the U.S. border, Schumer said they want to keep the focus on Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/393069-schumer-rejects-gop-proposal-to-address-border-crisis

So, its more important to Schumer to keep the focus on trump than to actually pass a law that would prohibit the separation of parents and children. Sad state of affairs in the US when trump can more easily make a deal with Kim Jong Un than the Democrats.

1 Like

Trump does not need the Democrats to stop this practice. He is using the kids as a thread. Your Trump is a coward.
Trump did not make a deal with Kim Jong Un, at least not a better deal than the one you had with the Iran.
A want to be dictator helping a born to be dictator, who helps the want to be dictator to look presidential with historic proportion, shortly before important elections.

Don’t think he belongs to me. Just saying, illegal immigration of children has gone up 3x over the past 4 years, why do you think that is?

If you care about children, I would hope you would not want them exploited to make use of a loophole in the law. When gangs and traffickers do that, it kind of leads to all sorts of bad things like human trafficking. But hey, you have your narrative, keep right on banging that drum.

1 Like

Retards are unfit caregivers.

If the parents were unaware of the danger, that proves they shouldn’t be in charge of kids.

Put the kids in foster. Ship the parents to San Francisco and leave them under a bridge. The Frisco crowd know how to deal with that sort.

We used to have facilities for the mentally incompetent. Then some bunch of people decided that wasn’t good enough, but they never got around to figuring out what to do instead. So now the retards and crazies are just homeless bums flinging poo at passersby. Except the rich ones. They’re in Congress.

There are certain cities where the passersby richly deserve to have poo flung at them.

Hunger?

Could be. Could be worsening conditions in South America, could it also be traffickers and gangs take advantage of a loophole in the law?

Actually yes he does, anything that goes to discussion in the Senate requires a 60 vote majority to pass. If Schumer is saying he would block it, they can block it.

1 Like

As far as I understand it, it’s a policy not a law, and Trump can change a policy on his own. He doesn’t need anyone for that.

I believe Hamlet’s point is Trump ought to set aside his oath to uphold the law because rule of law is optional, so why should politicians be held accountable for the laws they make?

Hamlet, is this your point? And are you sure you’ve thought it through all the way?

As sure as the last two or three presidents must have been.

Correct. By the way , who do you think will replace Angela next month ? the EU immigration Policies seem to be working out just fine ?

Hitler. For fifteen minutes.

Wish I could be more specific.

It’s his policy to follow the law.

His predecessor had a different policy.