The narratives about Trump thread

Approval rating on par with Obama at same stage, hovering just under 50%. Nice try though.

2 Likes

What would you call Obamacare? Oh wait, I see what you did there, you are suggesting that Obamacare is not a left leaning policy, in any other developed country a universal healthcare system is not a left leaning issue its a centrist one which both parties agree on?

That’s a fair enough position, if I read your intention correctly.

1 Like

YOU MEAN ROMNEYCARE? OBAMACARE HARDLY COUNTS AS A LEFT-WING POLICY. GIVE ME A POLICY THAT I AGREE IS A LEFT-WING POLICY. OTHERWISE…SOMETHING ABOUT BATHROOMS AND RACISM!

2 Likes

Sorry, wrong account.

Disregard.

1 Like

Lol, I think current net usage is to mix caps and lower case letters together for desired effect.

2 Likes

sO SOrrY

1 Like

Familialism is an iffy idea at best.

My family held me back when I was young. After I started doing things my own way I was in a position to bail them out financially. Sometimes I did, and sometimes I didn’t.

The thing about voluntary charity is it’s voluntary. That’s why it works - when it works.

Yeah but blood is thicker than water

Yeah, no. It’s not.

For you that’s 1000% true, since you apparently can’t even do basic research. But the jury said definitely not.

Haven’t cared enough to “do the research”. Had an all day circle jerk yesterday.

I thought some thugs were harassing and following them?

Would be strange for them to go to Sweden and randomly assault people one would think

Also, haven’t trusted the Swedes since Julian Assange. And the broken condom rule or is it I forgot my condom but let’s have sex anyway. Either way Swedish women are hot

Yes. There are a pair of videos. A pair of guys were following them - one of them smashed his earphones against the head of a bodyguard (who didn’t respond) and then screamed they needed to buy him a new pair. Some women came by and said the men who were following had followed and harassed/assaulted them earlier in the day.

Then they beat the shit out of the guys. I have no idea what the criteria for walking away or defending yourself are in the country but it’s not easy to watch the videos and not come to the come to the conclusion that you like one side of the fight a lot more than the other.

Well there’s your first hint that you shouldn’t be forming an opinion about it, and I would guess about almost nothing.

OK but Swedish women are hot you gotta give me that at least

Trump has the lowest approval rating of any president in the history of polling. Rassy is the least accurate of polling agencies, and even by their standards Trump’s disapproval is 5-6 %pts higher than Obama’s.

But you’re right, of course. His reelection is so absolutely certain that you won’t even need to bother with voting, particularly since you seem so poorly informed about politics.

And when he is reelected, we can give another huge tax cut to mega corps like Facebook/Amazon/Google to reward them for censoring conservatives, all at the cost of future generations of American who will get stuck with the tab.

Conservative logic: It’s impenetrable, literally since no thought goes into it in the first place.

Hmm … so every conservative is always wrong … and all are uninformed ? Pretty sweeping statement don’t you think it may appear as rather personal ? Just my opinion :pensive:

1 Like

Curious are there even any conservative Americans who vote by mail on this forum?

there are zero conservative Americans here…
shhhhhh, the branding iron is coming this way…
be quiet…

ah I see. Yes yes :apple: = :apple: = :banana:

Nice to see you’re spouting nonsense again as usual. You’re seriously using Gallup figures? They were the least accurate polling firm during the 2012 election, a result so embarrassing they stayed away from 2016 completely.

I’m not sure whether you’re joking here. All of the polling firms got 2016 laughably wrong, with the exception of two: Rasmussen and USC/L.A. Times. Rasmussen also has an excellent record for accuracy in other recent presidential elections. I certainly trust them much more than all the clowns who were predicting a 97% chance of victory for Hillary.

This is probably true, but I’ll be voting all the same. Don’t want to jinx it.

Kind of sad, but this is the kind of rhetoric that turns voters away from the Democratic party, so keep up the good work!

3 Likes