The narratives about Trump thread

Trump is a fantastic troll

@eCanada Can you comment on this testimony , from your perspective . I am curious if you would be concerned if this influence may be the case ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzF7nBmwPso

@shiadoa Thank you for asking. I just read about this case. What the man who testified was arguing, was that HE believed google search results led people to biased results leading to more votes for Clinton from undecided voters. The man in question is a former professor who has not written about this, and has certainly not published this in a peer reviewed journal. In my opinion his theory is not based in scientific data and instead is an opinion.

Trump is now citing that manā€™s testimony to fuel a conspiracy that google tampered with the election resultsā€¦ Utterly ridiculous.

Trump sure has a glass heart regarding losing the popular vote as he continues to bring it up.
Sad

Seems it wonā€™t matter who the Dems choose. Trump canā€™t beat any of them.
Source : Fox NewsScreenshot_20190820-162948_Google

Donā€™t believe what people say. Believe what they do

Iā€™m going to believe these polls. And the numbers are going to be even worse once that inverted yield curve follows through with its predicted recession

I thought I was reading a post from 2016 lol.

3 Likes

Not this time, @Andrew0409ā€¦ No country can be that stupid twice.

After the Trump Heights in Israel, iā€™m looking forward to Greenland being renamed Trumpland.

What he should do is turn it into a giant golf resort and call it Trump Green-land.

1 Like

I donā€™t know , They voted for Obama ā€¦ twice :wink:. Except , everyone accepted that he won and just got on with trying to live their lives with not ā€œ theirā€ President ā€œ . I would vote for someone that is the lesser of evils , as many do. This does not mean that I consider those voters to have a lower level of intelligence than myself , just a different set of criteria that I may disagree with . So. ā€¦ I would have voted for the terrible Hillary IF I thought that was a better overall position . I suspect that you would never vote for Trump ā€¦ even if you thought it may be reasonable . That , to me at least , would suggest an inherent bias against the man and not just policy . I do get that one can argue policies with reason . Just seems hard for you to separate the hatred from it all ? I may misjudge, in which case apologies . I can only glean from your opinions . If you would vote for him if policy was the least toxic of the choices , then I accept your views as being considered carefully .

1 Like

Donā€™t be ridiculous @shiadoa, ecanada is a centralist. He would def consider Trump in that situation as a centralist.

1 Like

Iā€™m more worried about the vision of younin a Hitler costume @Andrew0409 :salute:

@Andrew0409this is true. I am a centrist. In my opinion, Clinton is right of center. Trump is radical right

Is your position intransigent @eCanadaā€¦ was kind of my point, genuinely?

I should say, trumpā€™s policy makers are. Steven Miller and John Bolton. Theyā€™re mashing the real decisions

Even Trump thinks Bolton is extreme . Very pro Taiwan , but aggressive

One thing that has happened, the whole World has woken up to the struggle and crap that has been world politics . So maybe Trump has been a catalyst

I guess when your PM is Justin Trudeau, Clinton is just right of center. I believe from your perspective, you are a centralist.

But consider this. Trump will be the first republican candidate I will vote for and support. Unless you count Ron Paul. Iā€™ve supported Democratic candidates my whole life and voted for Obama and I donā€™t think my political ideology changed much. I have no party loyalty nor did I grow up with left right politics and none of my family is either party.

Most would consider myself right wing here. But how come Iā€™m voting for trump? A suppose racist anti immigration candidate as a minority immigrant myself?

Who is the centralist here?

3 Likes

@shiadoa I wouldnā€™t say I could never vote for him. But at this point, with everything heā€™s doneā€¦ I could not. If he cleans up the swap and stops the racist /borderline racist speech, I could consider it.

Imo, Biden is a centrist, AOC is left wing