The New York State News and Politics Thread

The only time Chris Cuomo looked white was when he had Covid (Apparenty had it).
Physically powerful , yeah I will give him that one.

Thnk God that would never happen on Fox News.

Pretty sure no one on Fox hit the heights the Cuomo boys did. Is this you being balanced? One slam to the left and you what, walk around in a circle until you slam the right? :laughing:

1 Like

debatable and subjective. didn’t hannity and friends help a conman and sexual predator get elected as president of the US? i’m pretty sure a president is a higher position than governor… and they weren’t even brothers…

Clinton?

3 Likes

It’s kinda a prerequisite anyways.

Nah, I’m consistent. I’m slamming Chris and Andrew from the much-further loony-left.

2 Likes

Days like this make me think of Al Franken, taken down by his own. Betrayal is so so sad.

1 Like

Do people really care of you call someone you don’t like a bitch in a private text? Why is this even news?

2 Likes

because the other side did it

1 Like

I was going to point to the rest of the quote, but it’s from “a source” lol. How do you have a source about a text?

2 Likes

Cuomo just helped her career along by making her a famous one

Jesus. WTactual fuck?

Shit, I invested it all in Bitcoin and lost my private keys.

The elite think shame is punishment enough. Scumbags.

Why Manhattan?

He got out of the Albany sex assault accusation too. :frowning:

1 Like

He killed people.

That must be OK, because they were old and poor and he didn’t say sorry because he was busy having his staff write a book about how great he was doing, so it’s not his fault.

1 Like