The New York State News and Politics Thread

And for the 300th comment, Cuomo lied about the number of dead old nursing home people, but we knew that, and now people are starting to get pissed off about it.

The Shame No Shame tour!

“Only he is to blame for inappropriately touching his own staff and then quitting so he didn’t have to face impeachment,” James’ spokesperson said.
“His baseless attacks won’t change the reality — Andrew Cuomo is a serial sexual harasser.”
A lawyer for former state economic development official Lindsay Boylan — who sparked the scandal by going public with misconduct allegations against Cuomo — said the former governor “should just accept responsibility for his actions and move on.”
“Two independent investigations found he sexually harassed multiple women. Enough is enough,” lawyer Julie Gerchik said.

Just another day in NY

1 Like

It is unclear whether Benjamin will resign from his post. Like Hochul, he is the party’s endorsed candidate in the 2022 primary, and cannot be removed from the ballot.

Ha ha!

This is making big news. Cheatin’ Dems get caught trying to cheat.

The view from the left is bleak and predictable.

A classic case of overreach.

And it’s racist because they couldn’t get away with it.

I :heart: NY!

Let’s be fair, it was going to be racist anyways

I didn’t look at the map closely, but I imagine “Jim Crow” is a bit of a stretch.

1 Like

“rival groups”

1 Like

10 Bills. Chuck them all at the wall and see what sticks. Dems are the majority.

Why doesn’t the New York Customs Service do a better job of stopping people at the borders from smuggling guns into the state?

Where/how do you think the U.S. got a lot of its alcohol during Prohibition?
There are always ways to do it.

You mean like California does when they stop you at the border, from another US State that is, and check for “illegal produce?”

Except for ooooone small thing.

One of these dummies, a high school kid, up my way. Let me copy your homework I’ll shoot you. Idjit.

Primaries soon.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/andrew-giuliani-new-york-governor-gop/2022/06/06/id/1073094/

Right near where my son lives. Sheesh. Fucking townies.

I think you need to change thread title to “New York … a failed state”.
It’ll get even that much more attention, and you’ll surpass California’s own thread very quickly, and that one’s a decade older.
Consultant fee: gratis