The New York State News and Politics Thread

No it wasn’t. What was different is that it wasn’t credible. It’s like asking what was different in the wave that crashed over you and the glass of water on the table.

I was wondering about this actually. I guess a wounded beast is always vulnerable.

Ahh…the classic “nont unh” argumentation.

Uh, what? Which part of “not credible” don’t you understand.

I was thinking the same thing about you.

That’s odd considering you’re advancing the idea that people are supposed to… do what exactly… about some obviously concocted BS. It was looked into and it only became clearer and clearer that it was BS. Anyone who said nothing about it and simply waited for further confirmation that never came did the right thing. What did AOC do here anyway, threaten to hang him?

1 Like

The “nont unh” defense rarely gets more convincing over time.

Neither does your refusal to defend your obviously indefensible position.

1 Like

Cuomo, like Biden, Clinton, and Kennedy will be okay because all male Democrats are issued free passes to sexually assault and harass. Female Democrats are expected to don their knee pads and take one for the team after a pretend investigation.

My position is that her allegation was more credible than others embraced by AOC. She even held on to her position after the allegations were dismissed for the obvious falsehoods they were. I think I’ve placed Reade’s allegations at between 20-50% believable. You repeatedly saying they’re obvious BS is unconvincing regarding the allegations and even less so in relation to the context of this discussion.

lol, OK. Just be aware it doesn’t seem that way to everyone and they would likely have acted accordingly.

1 Like

La Brasserie comes to mind. :laughing: Those Dims sure love French cuisine.

Sex assault accuser shocked Biden put Dodd on VP committee (nypost.com)

Interestingly, you’ve yet again engaged in “nont unhism”, again ignoring my argument to do so.

Whatever, enjoy your mistaken impression about how people should have acted based on your personal assessment.

1 Like

Thank you for your well-reasoned and thought out response. When you feel intellectually and emotionally ready to respond to my argument, I’d be interested to see what you have to say.

If I ever sink to that level, please just shoot me. Let me know when you’re ready to engage with my response instead of dialing up incomprehensible legalese.

1 Like

I don’t believe that nont uhn is a response worthy of engagement. I suspect that you wouldn’t either under different circumstances.

Why engage then? You said: Why didn’t she do anything? I just pointed out that people usually don’t do anything when there’s no reason to. You can call it whatever made up word you want to.

I pointed out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of that response.

The obtuseness and arrogance of your responses is too much for me, you can take the last word.

1 Like

Another hypocritical response, a response which refuses honest engagement, and a response which escalates without cause. I hope you keep your word this time.