The October Surprise?

A lawsuit regarding the failure to release pertinent information on the eligibility of the Democratic Party candidate, Barrack Hussein Obama, was filed in August in the state of Pennsylvania. Rather than provide the requested information, it has led to a legal action for the release of the information.
Here is a video detailing who is bringing this action - the background of the attorney making this request was surprising to me - and the current state of the action.

The October Surprise? ← a click link to the YouTube video. Its about 10 minutes long.

[i]"In “October Surprise”, Molotov Mitchell interviews the plaintiff in a stunning federal case against Barack Obama. The case is nothing short of electrifying, but the mainstream media is doing its best to keep Americans in the dark. Let’s get the word out! Pass this video on to everyone you know.

If Obama’s innocent, then why isn’t he cooperating with the court?"[/i]

These are the same guys that captured bigfoot.

As I posted at 11;56, and you made your comment at 11:59, it is once again a case of your posting without knowing what you’re talking about.

With that video, it doesn’t take long.

Indeed. 30 seconds in, and you know it’s pure BS. Oooohhhh! Black Liberation Theology!

TC, your story is obviously another lame conspiracy theory concocted by desperate people who realize their candidate is losing on the real issues so they better stoop to whatever desperate tactics they can, and is only taken seriously by other desperate and gullible people. You’re not one of them are you?

Why do you feel it’s necessary to use the man’s middle name as an attempted smear? Why do you prefer to challenge him with insinuations and internet rumors rather than facts?

And what makes you believe Obama is refusing to cooperate with the lawsuit? People get sued by nutcases all the time (that’s one of the great things about the US: everyone has the right to sue anyone they want, ridiculous of how flimsy the charges and how lacking in evidentiary support and in the end the court will sort it out). Presumably that will happen in this case, the judge will have enough common sense to apply the laws and procedures fairly and evenly, ultimately dismissing the action as meritless. In the meantime, unless you provide credible evidence to the contrary, I’m sure Obama is complying with his legal obligations with respect to the lawsuit (that is, unless the judge is also a muslim terrorist communist traitor from Kenya who is in on the conspiracy, in which case I’m sure you’ll let us know).

[quote] As John McCain and Barack Obama vie to become president, certain fevered voices persist in saying they should not even be allowed to try.

[color=#FF0000]In an argument popular on the Internet and taken seriously practically nowhere else[/color], critics of the candidates argue that each does not qualify to run for the White House because he’s not a “natural-born citizen” as the Constitution requires.

Obama plainly is, because he was born in the U.S.

McCain qualifies, too, although the circumstances of his birth — on a U.S. naval base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936 — were unusual enough to merit a review.[/quote]

ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gcwF … AD93NRJE00

The real diversion is of course away from how the Repubs and their lie-peddling cronies have managed to sink the global economy.

Let’s hear some more about the worst financial crisis in eighty years and the millions your man Bush has destined to years of misery.

HG

According to this lawyer, Obama was born in the states, moved to Indonesia with his father where he supposedly needed citizenship to go to school. Then it is assumed that he was later naturalized when moving back to the US.

Bottom line, he was born in the US. What a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit. No surprise there.

Now I suppose the reason why the media isn’t picking up the story is all part of a conspiracy, of course. So no shame in using YouTube instead. What a joke! :laughing:

marboulette

[quote=“marboulette”]According to this lawyer, Obama was born in the states, moved to Indonesia with his father where he supposedly needed citizenship to go to school. Then it is assumed that he was later naturalized when moving back to the US.

Bottom line, he was born in the US. What a bunch of bureaucratic bullshit. No surprise there.

Now I suppose the reason why the media isn’t picking up the story is all part of a conspiracy, of course. So no shame in using YouTube instead. What a joke! :laughing:

marboulette[/quote]

He actually says he was born in Kenya, then tries to argue that even if he is wrong (and he was after all born in Hawaii) then he would have to give up his US citizenship to go to school in Indonesia.
Of course the existence of a lawsuit is proof of nothing. It will be dismissed in due course.

TC-do you actually believe this lawsuit to be true? Do you think that Obama was born in Kenya, or that he was born in Hawaii and then lost his natural-born citizenship when he went to school in Indonesia? Do you have any proof apart from a Youtube video?
Or do you know that this lawsuit doesn’t have any merit, but regard it as a useful in the “de-Americanizing” of Obama (which is McCain’s last chance to win)?
Desperate, desperate…

That’s the whole point. It is a diversion, like the movies or the web, for those who need such things. Reality is tough. If some of our Repub friends were alive in the Great Depression they surely would have been among Shirley Temples greatest fans.

It’s now about 13:19 so I take it I am allowed to respond:

Because that’s all he has to go on. Remember TC’s persistance regarding the fake BC? TC’s latest post about Retzko that has nothing to do with Obama but that he put into the Obama thread? TC’s link to an article with false facts about Obama’s brother in Kenia?

How does that saying go: Don’t feed the trolls.

With stuff like this, is it any wonder why people really say it’s a fear of a black man holding the highest office is really at the root of all this stuff. I now wish Clinton was still in the race, I wonder to what lengths you’d go TC to tear her down…

Illuminati pictures?!?!? Come on, why should I take a video made by a group of people using a name that is synonymous Illuminati Yea, that secret group of men who control the world… :loco:

Well, here’s hoping McCain has more dignity in him than TC.

[quote]Mob mentality angers McCain
WITH his electoral prospects fading by the day, Senator John McCain has fallen out with his vice-presidential running mate about the direction of his White House campaign.

McCain has become alarmed about the fury unleashed by Sarah Palin, the moose-hunting “pitbull in lipstick”, against Senator Barack Obama. Cries of “terrorist” and “kill him” have accompanied the tirades by the governor of Alaska against the Democratic nominee at Republican rallies.

Mark Salter, McCain’s long-serving chief of staff, is understood to have told campaign insiders that he would prefer his boss, a former Vietnam prisoner of war, to suffer an “honourable defeat” rather than conduct a campaign that would be out of character – and likely to lose him the election. [/quote]

Farkin’ right! Let’s see some of that supposed senior statesman stuff in action. The best indication for a positive and healthy democracy going forward would be for McCain to kick that Alaskan clown to the kerb.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]…healthy democracy…

HG[/quote]

“Dreamer. You’re nothing but a dreamer…”

marboulette

I remember I once asked a right-winger on Usenet why he insisted on using Obama’s middle name. His reply: “Well, it is his middle name, right?” I then asked him, “If his middle name were ‘Lincoln’, would you insist on using it?” His reply: “Of course not.”

That reply alone spoke volumes about his character.

Some comments:
1. I did NOT post this in the ‘Crossfire International’ forum. I posted this thread in the ‘International Politics’ thread. It has been moved by someone. Obviously this then allows such blatant abusive comments to be wielded against the person posting rather than an actual discussion of the video.

2. It is patently obvious than none of those making comments have viewed the video and its content. The preferred tactic is a gang-bang attack on the person posting. Much easier than actually using the remaining intellect no doubt.

If this is illustrative of the caliber of Barrack Hussein Obama supporters that alone will simply move more undecideds to choose his opponent. Keep on keepin’ on.

Anyone have a comment of the lawsuit?

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Some comments:
1. I did NOT post this in the ‘Crossfire International’ forum. I posted this thread in the ‘International Politics’ thread. It has been moved by someone. Obviously this then allows such blatant abusive comments to be wielded against the person posting rather than an actual discussion of the video.

2. It is patently obvious than none of those making comments have viewed the video and its content. The preferred tactic is a gang-bang attack on the person posting. Much easier than actually using the remaining intellect no doubt.

If this is illustrative of the caliber of Barrack Hussein Obama supporters that alone will simply move more undecideds to choose his opponent. Keep on keepin’ on.

Anyone have a comment of the lawsuit?[/quote]

I have viewed the entire video, and I am far from convinced.

Here are comments from my previous post.

[quote]He actually says he was born in Kenya, then tries to argue that even if he is wrong (and he was after all born in Hawaii) then he would have to give up his US citizenship to go to school in Indonesia.
Of course the existence of a lawsuit is proof of nothing. It will be dismissed in due course.

TC-do you actually believe this lawsuit to be true? Do you think that Obama was born in Kenya, or that he was born in Hawaii and then lost his natural-born citizenship when he went to school in Indonesia? Do you have any proof apart from a Youtube video?
Or do you know that this lawsuit doesn’t have any merit, but regard it as a useful in the “de-Americanizing” of Obama (which is McCain’s last chance to win)?
Desperate, desperate…[/quote]

I would be interested to hear your response.

What are you expecting TC? What you’re posting is on the same level as former TV show. Do you really expect us to take this seriously?

[quote=“Elegua”]What are you expecting TC? What you’re posting is on the same level as former TV show. Do you really expect us to take this seriously?[/quote]Elegua -
No, you are quite wrong. That you, and others, choose to belittle my comments with condescension does not in any way make them unworthy of discussion.
What is less than worthy is the personal attacks put forth rather than an acknowledgment that Obama carrys some very heavy bad baggage from his past. Its been well-known but not discussed until his selection as the Demo Party candidate for POTUS.

So now, its coming out. And the response is telling in its manner. Refutation by facts? No, just personal attacks, smirking condescension and insults. Yet nothing addressing the questions raised.

Personally, I give less than a pig fart about the personal attacks and insults directed at me. Mind over matter - I don’t mind because they don’t matter.
But what this is showing is the real lack of political knowledge and ability to discuss an issue that might shake a core or foundational belief. Seen it before during the Clinton* regime. So many had so much emotionally invested in what he was pushing that when his house of cards was hit with the wind of truth and began to crumble, they were left in such a bereft state that lashing out was all they could do. Same thing here.

And then others, are just drive-by trolls looking for a cheap poke to make their sordid life feel better than someone else.

I do know that DemosAbroad is based in HK and they/she are/is being quite liberal with $$$'s at the bars and sponsored events. But my god that horrid woman is ugly to the bone. And I am not just referring to the physical…bitter soul in that one.

So Elegua, you can take it or leave it. Your choice of course. But my humorous posts are much easier to spot. :wink:

Economy . . worst crisis in in eighty years . . . Bush and his underlings are complete fiscal idiots. That’s the issue, TC, and there really is only one, not some trumped up pile of nothing.

And as for all this loot spent in HK bars, how come I don’t see any of it? There are surprisingly few Americans in HK, BTW. Hope that helps you sleep tonight!

HG