The peak woke thread (Part 1)

It’s certainly possible. My point wasn’t “ChatGPT isn’t woke” – clearly it is. I’m was just curious how much of its wokeness comes from the cultural zeitgeist in the learning set, as opposed to manual tinkering. Then again, there’s another question about how the learning set was curated.

You know, sometimes food is just food. But not in this day and age! More hand wringing to follow.

1 Like

If they hadn’t served it we’d probably have articles asking why not.

1 Like

More on attacking a video game because of JK Rowling.

“If something that was really special to my childhood was taken away from me because the creator suddenly outed themselves as having these quite nasty views it would be heart breaking.

Jesus. Grow up.

4 Likes

I’d probably go to another video game website and news source :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually interesting as the developers will send early access copies of the game to gaming media to review first and make review content. Apparently the ones that have been trashing the game because of JK Rowling did not get them for the most part.

2 Likes

Don’t say “Chinese balloon” you racists!

2 Likes

Who’s that nutter?

EDIT: some ugly Chinese dude or dudess who hides his or her ugliness behind a mask

Apparently an ethnic studies professor. Who would have thought?

2 Likes

I really like… nah, I don’t really like anything about these people.

What are you looking at, bigot?

Agreed. It’s Chinese barroon.

Razy Lacists.

3 Likes

I´m sure that person is still stuck in an internal discussion about his-her-their-whatever pronouns.

:grimacing:

Surprisingly, no pronouns in bio…unless the first item counts.

She’s got beautiful hair

It’s funny how as a result of the pronoun madness my brain sometimes assumes non-standard pronouns. Not knowing how this person identifies, I have to assume something, and my brain sees a she.

I’m guessing it’s a dude who enjoys being sissy. And just to make it clear (because I might not be expressing myself well or because some people are plain stupid) I have nothing against people for being homosexual, but I find strange that some want people to accept and like behaviours in a dude that if were shown by a woman wouldn’t be liked either.

And I don’t give a damn about whatever this guy does or likes, or looks like. Just trying to correctly identify him, risking perhaps assuming too much.

If they are allowed to be a stupid racist idiot then so am I.

Equality. What what.

Besides, Wittgenstein guided us to not see the mind or the individual self.

1 Like

Chinese-made balloon, sent by the Chinese. What else should it be called? :thinking:

Oriental? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes