The Really Chaps My Ass Thread

A few years back, after my motorcycle accident, I was all three of those. Old (45), handicapped, (broken elbow and foot) and pregnant (100+ Kilos). :laughing:

Also, people sleeping everywhere! In the office, on the bus, in class between breaks, in the movies, in the sauna, in the gym on the only leg press machine, in the locker room on the benches, next to the swimming poolā€¦ :fume:

It really chaps my arse that people donā€™t sleep during the night and then look all tired and exhausted the next dayā€¦ pretending to be drained from too much hard work. :fume:

Toe Save,

Didnā€™t you know that if you spend a really long time at the office you must be working very hard? :smiling_imp:

You just donā€™t understand the work culture here, do you? :wink:

Stores that have been advertising their ā€œFinal Saleā€ continuously ever since I arrived in Taiwan.

[quote=ā€œTomHillā€]Jim Carreyā€™s serious acting.[/quote]I watched the movie called The Number 23 last night. What a torture!

Companies who state that they are ā€œnumber 1ā€.

1. People who stand on the left side of the escalator in MRT stations.

2. People who actually walk up the left side of the escalator only to stop a few paces from the top.

3. People who push in while you are getting served at a bank and the tellers who actually help them.

4. People who cannot swim trying to swim lengths in the reserved lanes.

5. People who swim as fast as I float getting in the lane that I am swimming in.

6. People who stand around the end of the lanes that other people are trying to swim in.

7. People and free samples at Costco.

Toe Save,

Didnā€™t you know that if you spend a really long time at the office you must be working very hard? :smiling_imp:

You just donā€™t understand the work culture here, do you? :wink:[/quote]

Oh, I know all about that. And if she was just sitting around surfing and chatting on MSN like 75% of the office workers in this country do, my arse wouldnā€™t be so chapped. But she is running all over town, out to the airport, down to KS and TC. Basically, she is a gopher to the c-list stars that come this way.

She is going to kill herself and all cuz she doesnā€™t have the wherewithal to tell the prick to shove his outdated attitude up his tightwad of a sphincter.

I know you were just being coy thoā€™ā€¦

Toe Save,

You just donā€™t understand the work culture here, do you? :wink:[/quote]

Oh, I know all about that. And if she was just sitting around surfing and chatting on MSN like 75% of the office workers in this country do, my arse wouldnā€™t be so chapped. But she is running all over town, out to the airport, down to KS and TC. Basically, she is a gopher to the c-list stars that come this way.

She is going to kill herself and all cuz she doesnā€™t have the wherewithal to tell the prick to shove his outdated attitude up his tightwad of a sphincter.

I know you were just being coy thoā€™ā€¦[/quote]

I was just kidding actually. No reference intended to your SO and apologies if it came across as if my stupidity was aimed at her. :notworthy:

Iā€™m not good at this humor thing. :blush:

No, no, no. No apologies needed. Like I said, I knew you were being funny. I, unlike some others, get funny.

Weā€™ve been riffing on this ā€œYou just donā€™t understandā€¦ā€ for years. I get it.

Mormons

Elves. Fuckers.

cross-threaded from a posting to Bikeforumsā€¦

(necessary translations for the non-bike oriented: LBS: local bike shop, bibs: elasticated riding shorts with a chamois pad to absorb sweat, whch can get a bit rough if not well treatedā€¦)

Xrisnothing

Join Date: Aug 2006 (how come heā€™s a senior member if he joined after i did?)

I got bibs for the first time and when I went to my LBS they tried to sell me some ā€œpaceline chamois buttā€™rā€, but I decided to pass on it, because $15 for 8 ounces of anything is just way too much. Well, I decided to cut out the middle man and before my first ride, I melted a stick of ā€œland o lakes unsalted butterā€ in the microwave and proceeded to rub down my nether regions with it. I usually use this stuff to shave with, so I thought Iā€™d be alright. My girlfriend says I smell like popcorn when I do it and Iā€™ve never gotten a complaint, besides Iā€™m as smooth as ā€¦ butter ā€¦ when I use it. So, I went out and spun around for 50 miles, came home and forgot to wash the shorts! I washed them the next day, but they still smell like something died in them. What can I do?! Help me guys.

dork. that kind of behaviour really chaps my ass. and as we all know, there is nothing so bad as a rough-skinned donkey.

[quote=ā€œurodacusā€]cross-threaded from a posting to Bikeforumsā€¦

(necessary translations for the non-bike oriented: LBS: local bike shop, bibs: elasticated riding shorts with a chamois pad to absorb sweat, whch can get a bit rough if not well treatedā€¦)

Xrisnothing

Join Date: Aug 2006 (how come heā€™s a senior member if he joined after i did?)

I got bibs for the first time and when I went to my LBS they tried to sell me some ā€œpaceline chamois buttā€™rā€, but I decided to pass on it, because $15 for 8 ounces of anything is just way too much. Well, I decided to cut out the middle man and before my first ride, I melted a stick of ā€œland o lakes unsalted butterā€ in the microwave and proceeded to rub down my nether regions with it. I usually use this stuff to shave with, so I thought Iā€™d be alright. My girlfriend says I smell like popcorn when I do it and Iā€™ve never gotten a complaint, besides Iā€™m as smooth as ā€¦ butter ā€¦ when I use it. So, I went out and spun around for 50 miles, came home and forgot to wash the shorts! I washed them the next day, but they still smell like something died in them. What can I do?! Help me guys.

dork. that kind of behaviour really chaps my ass. and as we all know, there is nothing so bad as a rough-skinned donkey.[/quote]

Ironic, given that he did it so as not to chap HIS ass.

Anyone other than a pretty young woman who gets too close to me in the pool. Especially ghastly old crones who can barely swim but still insist on splashing wildly ten metres at a time up and down the two fast lanes, or stand around yacking with each other at the top of their hideously cackling voices. Most chapsome of all is when they do that in the lane Iā€™m swimming in, but most of the old hags who frequent my pool have learned thatā€™s not a wise thing to do.

Careful there, Omni. You might just break that long-running record of never being hit by a woman. :wink:

The swimming pools here as a whole chap my ass. A man can get into the pool in whitey tighties that sag down to show us all what we donā€™t want to see when wet, but not in a pair of swimming trunks. Iā€™ve been yelled at because you can see the faint outline of nips in my swimsuit because I take out those god awful plastic boobs the swimsuits here come with.

Also having to wear a fucking swimming cap when you have a shaved headā€¦ what the bleeding hell is all that about? What is it gonna protect? I actually have more body hair than hair on my head and I donā€™t need cover up my chestā€¦ Fools

Women who take the rubber cups out of their bikini tops so that their nipples are visible thru the material but then turn around and complain about my red Speedos. :fume:

I heard from MaPoSquid that those Speedos chap your ass.