The Retarded News - a facepalm

I’ll be sure to grab a National Enquirer next time I’m waiting in line at a US supermarket.

The Age of Intellect thinks more education is the answer to anything. But reading isn’t fundamental. Reading comprehension is fundamental.

The thing about this post is that there is absolutely nothing offensive about it at all. Only 7 personal insults or so. Impressive work, actually.

Are we still using the term ‘snowflake’? That’s not the kind of terms people that want unity and a peaceful country use.

You are either with “us” or against “us”? Very inclusive.

I can’t say I have any idea what you are trying to say, but there’s some sarcasm and its hostile.

Maybe clarify your thoughts a little and try again in a bit.

Passive aggressive still has the word aggressive in it.

Was that Schopenhauer that said that?

How not to correct an error:

But Reuters is the real Jar Jar here. It’s hateful bigotry against gun afficionatos, is what it is.

Replacing retarded with Jar Jar won’t end well. Jar Jar was a being of color. The snowflakes/SJWs are going to jump all over that.

6.5 names called per post. Youll break the record at this rate.

I’m glad you’re counting.
Always looking for the next outrage.

Yawn. Have you said anything outrageous? I just see dull name calling and the usual played out grievance politics.

So please ignore my posts and stop wasting both our time.

When you stop posting nonsense I will right away. Ready when you are :slight_smile:

1:00 mark for the challenged part:

1 Like

Words. How do they work?

Screen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-9.32.16-AM

4 Likes

Jesus. Didn’t Joy Behar eff this up, too?

1 Like

Dunce cap for anybody who can’t spot the problem without googling first.

1 Like