The slippery slope

Uh. ahem. The Guardian? :thinking:

Afraid Iā€™ll need somebody a little less ā€œthe guardianā€ to replicate that result before my bp even thinks about rising.

1 Like

The Grauniad is the messenger, old boy.

Iā€™ll have to take your word on that. Iā€™ve been on a bit of a mission with them, a ā€œno clicks not now not everā€ mission. Iā€™m sure they feel much pain :grinning: but itā€™s really the most I can do.

2 Likes

Iā€™m in a similar mission, but with a more local media: Taiwan News

1 Like

Taking in the news has become ridiculously difficult for me. Itā€™s all about the clicks these days, and it seems like most news sites are happier advancing a narrative that may, or may not be completely factual.

Staying informed has become a real chore even as more information is published daily than ever before in human history.

1 Like

Itā€™s all your fault!!! Eventually Taiwan News will cut the K-Man!!!

1 Like

Does this mean a certain oil company is going brokeā€¦? :thinking:

3 Likes

At least itā€™s an overtly positive message (other than the fact that these transphobes couldnā€™t be bothered to show any trans women, that is).

cringeworthy.

Iā€™m pretty confident it wasnā€™t a woman at the advertising agency who proposed that concept.

That didnā€™t work out too well. Hopefully the kid will recover well.

1 Like

My God! Is the poor kid her baby?

From the mugshot I canā€™t figure out which one of the guys he is. Probably the guy bottom right.

Yes, the baby is hers, supposedly is set to improve, and the scumbag on the bottom right is the perp.

1 Like

Freaks attract freaks. Sadly, the innocent suffer.

Looks like it turned into the Manson familyā€¦ :astonished:

Letā€™s stigmatize them some more. As much as possible.

There arenā€™t very many completely innocent victims, but I do think babies count.

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing there arenā€™t many drag shows in Islamic countries. They are probably even illegal in some of them if I were to guess.

But this brings up the question of is drag, gay? Would you be punished for being gay when you do drag?

I donā€™t know, but now we run the risk of getting this thread turned into another:ā€œYeAh BuT wHaT aBoUt ChRiStIaNiTy??ā€ Shitshow.

Letā€™s assume no one in an Islamic country would ever be punished for anything and that Pakistan is a safe travel destination for women travelling alone, so that people who get a dopamine kick by saying that sort of stuff can start their Sunday in a good way.

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind some groping, itā€™s perfectly safe as we were told.

Donā€™t shower or brush for a week, particularly during oneā€™s menses. Should solve all questions about being ā€œlooseā€ or touching.