The Taiwan Weather Thread 2018

Pressure is going down so there’s a chance to see some rain. How much though? No idea, maybe just enough to increase the humidity % and make our lives even more miserable.

My mom departed yesterday after a month here. She must think I’ve turned into the biggest liar. I told her repeatedly that it would rain, that it never has not rained for more than a week at this time of the year. So when it rains, I’m going to call her on video phone to show her.

1 Like

Well we had 10minutes of rain yesterday. There is a forecast of 50% chance of rain today, but for how long?

They were “watering” the roads today at noon. :frowning_face:

Started raining here in Bitan, temps have dropped quite a lot, looks like heavy rain in the mountains.

The high here in Hokkaido today was 19 degrees. Going down to 7 tonight. Seems cooler and drier than normal. I guess there’s only so much heat to go around.

@politbureau asshole.

1 Like

At 8:00 this morning the “feels like” (體感) was already 42 degrees in Guanyin… :runaway:
Forecast said chance of rain this afternoon, but I imagine it won’t be much. Still rode the scooter to work.

Two week ban.
Oh no you aren’t Brian Jones.

Carry on then.

In Yilan we have 33 / feelslike 43. Also feelsbadman, and I’ll have to go outside riding my bike around noon. Rip me.

It’s been saying that for the past 3-4 weeks. It ain’t going to happen.

2 Likes

Even a stopped weatherman gets the weather right once a year.

2 Likes

Here’s to wishful thinking at least.

Upon us all, upon us all a little rain must fall
Just a little rain, oh
Ooh, yeah-yeah-yeah

Edit: If it rains, you know who to thank.

Jeez, I was going to post a reply song, but it isn’t even on YouTube!
How friggin hip am I?!? :howyoudoin:

ETA: OK, it’s here, but you have to actually click on the link.

Like it’s, you know, 1998 or something…

I’m enjoying living in California without the expensive house prices .

https://youtu.be/XqMEEvmfyQU

2 Likes

There were a few drops yesterday night. There were very dark clouds coming from the South I think, so I was expecting some rain but nope, just a few drops. If it rains today it won’t surprise me.

Nice. I like Angel from Montgomery but it’s not related to rain so I won’t post it. Never heard your song before.

Sometimes only Big Phil will do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcY3FH208l8

1 Like

Not in Taiwan.