The Taiwan Weather Thread 2020

I also do not want to take the MRT. I prefer buses. They are emptier, LOL.

Anyways, Bobby’s water, snacks and poo bags are packed. Let’s get some UV.

1 Like

I wonder what the pollen count is like today. I’m getting the sneezies. I suppose the wind is probably blowing some allergens around.

There you go.

1 Like

Was feeling a bit under the weather myself today, think there might be something going around.

1 Like

Great weather, great walk, but I am more exhausted than Bobby. That was not the idea.

And the park was crowded. A brand new open park you have to take a 20 minute walk from the nearest MRT station and a boat to the other side of the river. Dimmit.

EDIT:
On a personal note, I forgot to put sunblock and now sport a lovely lobster look. No wonder my nose hurts.

2 Likes

Oh no. Fortunately I did remember the sunblock today or I would have also been a lobster :lobster:.

1 Like

Worse I am a cooked lobster. It hurts!

Where is my aloe?

2 Likes

So … any chemists out there know how to separate the alcohol and aloe we mixed together to make hand sanitizer?

2 Likes

I bought some aloe to make hand sanitizer if necessary so I’m good. Wished I had Noxzema, though. Ouch. Ouch.

Aloe is good stuff. I have an aloe jungle. Need some giant aloe plants? free to a good home

Aloe is also dangerous for cats, so thank you but I must decline. Moreover, I am doomed with the brown thumb of death, so I cannot give them a good home.

:crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Yesterday the weather was good and wanted to go out for a walk but my son advise me not go out instead he suggest me to sun bake myself in our small veranda.

2 Likes

It hasn’t rain that much for a while…

2 Likes

I honestly prefer a rain like that than those continuous ones that last the whole day…

Any rain is good. Our reservoirs are running dry.

4 Likes

Where are you? There was a mini-typhoon here in Neihu for the past two hours, complete with thunder and lightning.
We needed it, for sure!

1 Like

South of Taipei, many reservoirs are below 40% capacity

1 Like

Well it snowed yesterday in Yushan. But I have seen sparrows busy making their nests for a couple of weeks now.

3 Likes

Thunderstorms over Sanxia, New Taipei City. One long huge clap of thunder shook the house and woke everyone up. Thought China actually started bombing for a minute there.

2 Likes