The Taiwan Weather Thread 2022

I was in the Jinshan area today. Very windy and cold. And the ocean looked scary.

2 Likes

North coast weather report

11.1° with 67% humidity

The rain stopped at 17:00 last evening. Humidity has dropped as well as the temperature.

As long as it stays dry, the temperature should hit 10° around 05:00.

2 Likes

Danshui weather report: SOME BLUE SKY AND SUNSHINE!!! AND IT’S NOT RAINING!!!

Also plenty of grey clouds in some directions, and it’s a bit chilly, but those are minor details.

6 Likes

My walk early this morning was quite chilly but pleasant because of the clear and crisp weather here in Taoyuan. I did duck into a breakfast shop to warm up with a latte, though.

5 Likes

You’re so decadent.

Cats are under the blankets in the bedroom. I’m hyping myself up to go downstairs to buy beer. Hauled out the trusty winter coat.

4 Likes

I actually saw sun through the curtains when I awoke this morning. A look outside shows a mix of clouds and actual patches of blue sky. Cool temps today but the forecast is for pretty low humidity which should keep it more bearable.

3 Likes

Decadent?! A man needs to live!

Guy

Latte is not living, mate. That’s what people drink when they’re 90 and approaching death.

1 Like

To @Steve4nLanguage 's credit, it is well before noon. Even Italians agree that coffee with milk is acceptable in such circumstances.

And it does not seem to have been 7-11 coffee, so bonus points award to the man!

Guy

1 Like

Breakfast shop coffee? I’d rather inject myself with strychnine.

1 Like

I like to live on the edge!

I’m hyping myself up to go downstairs to buy a beer.

Whatever keeps you warm at 9AM, right? :coffee: :beer:

3 Likes

Looks like rain stopped for the DJ Hardwell music festival today.

Only $4200 per ticket purchased on day of show.

Starts 430pm.

Lol, howd ur 9 oclock beerrun go?

Still gearing myself up for it. Finishing off last night’s beer first, to give me fortitude.

1 Like

Partial blue sky Zhongzheng district, cold wind.
OK for farming and commercial manufacturing today.

2 Likes

No doubt the farmers of Taipei City’s Zhongzheng District will be relieved!

Guy

2 Likes

Shimen Dam. 7°C, real feel 3°C.

Nice!

8 Likes

It’s always 5 o’clock somewhere.

2 Likes

North coast weather report

High clouds, no rain, low humidity, no sun

Currently 9.5°, 63% humidity

Lowest temperature of the season was 8.8° at 08:29.

1 Like

Must be a farm in Zhongzheng going by the amount of 4x4 Taipei tractors I keep seeing.