The Taiwan Weather Thread 2022

That’s going to be seriously cold. I mean I got footy at five but at least we run around the paddock a bit.

The sky is clear, and my morning Mate tastes even better today after yesterday’s match :star_struck:

4 Likes

What’s a “Mate” and what “match”?

1 Like

Mate is a kind of tea we drink in Chile, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Brazil. It’s Argentina’s signature drink:

And the match was the football men’s world cup yesterday (which Argentina won :tada:).

7 Likes

Somebody sold their soul to the devil. And thank you.

For a clear blue sky day like this in Taipei.

Haven’t had Mate in a long long time. Memories.

1 Like

Nice weather today. Too bad it’s one of the rare Mondays I have to work on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’ve been able to get it from Shopee and a Paraguayan store at ShiDa night market. If you can’t find any, I can share with you, I still have 2/3rs of a big bag.

1 Like

De-moth balling the down jacket…

How are you trying to experience some sun this morning and afternoon?

I did an early lunch extended and just trying to find a spot to sit or walk in the sun.

And youbike.

1 Like

I hit the riverside. Blustery but the sun was orgasmic.

4 Likes

I hope you cleaned up afterwards. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

So nice. On the laptop in the sunniest location of my place. I’m even drinking a cold drink from the convenience store. It’s basically beach chairs and sunglasses for me right now.

4 Likes

Funnily enough today was one of my worst days in recent months.

I miss Taiwan weather.

6 Likes

Fed any dead bodies into the chipper yet?

1 Like

My parents were of the opinion that shoveling snow was good exercise for young children

1 Like

I miss dry air snowy weather, Taiwan humidity, constantly raining, I now have a cold. :sneezing_face:
Can’t see any hills for sledging or skiing?

You can sledge on Hehuanshan if it gets a good snowfall.

1 Like

It would’ve been cool to use the ski lift they used to have up there.