Continuing the discussion from The Taiwan Weather Thread 2022 - #1177 by MalcolmReynolds
Issue Time: 2023/01/01 10:15
- Keelung North Coast, Yilan County,
Heavy Rain Advisory in effect from late this morning (01/01) through tonight (01/01)
Continuing the discussion from The Taiwan Weather Thread 2022 - #1177 by MalcolmReynolds
Issue Time: 2023/01/01 10:15
- Keelung North Coast, Yilan County,
Heavy Rain Advisory in effect from late this morning (01/01) through tonight (01/01)
I swear I just got snowed on a little in Sanchong. But it’s apparently 20°C. Is that possible? I’ve seen hail in Taipei in July before, so I’m guessing it was what it looked and felt like. I tried filming it but I’ll have to check if anything came out.
I never noticed the Bar can is taxi-themed
Or, vice versa
It was a beautiful day up here on the north coast.
And at 20:45 it started to pound rain. It’s 22:40 now and guess what? It’s still pounding rain. Hope it’s still nice and dry wherever ya’ll are.
Xindian. Just started pouring.
Me and the kitties are snug in bed. Good night everyone.
Still dry up north here
Coming down good now
Has the weather been really dry the past week (as in moisture level)?
I’ve been waking up to a very dry throat and it’s causing me a sore throat.
I don’t event open my window to sleep nor do I have an Aircon on
CWB issued a heavy rain advisory for Keelung City, New Taipei City, and Yilan County.
Bit nippy up North, ain’t it?
Ok, I do hate the steam pot heat of summer but this cold is getting nasty.