The This Is An Outrage thread

Ok, now this one could be reasonably categorized as a cage…

Guess which president.

These look ready for the oven…

Here we go, sort of…

Lots of provisos. One could call them loopholes. But this is a game of perception.

This will give Dems cover to do nothing, while claiming victory. What could Trump’s next move be? Here’s a guess: when it’s clear that this order doesn’t actually do what they think it does, he himself can draw attention to that fact, with a shrug and a “told you so.” And then…

For reference, how these things work:

No one else would have me.

Haha egg on face.
You got played by The Orange Man.

He said he had been swayed by images of children who have been taken from parents while they are jailed and prosecuted for illegal border-crossing.

Haha. Must have been those Obama era images.
How does it feel to support nothing at all。

Trump is against kids in cages.

Haven’t you heard ?

Keep up with the times !!

1 Like

I am here for you if you need support when the EU collapses and Trump wins in 2020 HH :kissing_heart:
Been conversing with you for many years and if we had a drink and talked Politics we would at least compromise and agree some things, I hope. That seems to be the problem in the World today , no mediation with opinions split down the middle. That leaves half the people annoyed.

Your narrative is all over the place. If I didn’t know better, I would think you have finally grasped the profound wisdom of Eris.

As opposed to grasping at straws.

BTW folks: Peter Fonda has apologized. That’s nice. He’s not utterly without self awareness after all.

I’m embarrassed for you Rowland.

More flip-flops than a Croc shop .

Everybody is against kids in cages (possibly with the exception of some frazzled parents), and I’m morally outraged with righteous moral outrage that you would imply otherwise!!! Outraged, I tell you! Yes, outraged…

Happy you support the Flip Flopper in Chief.

Keep up the flip flopping guys !

1 Like

First gun control, now cage kids, next thing you know he’ll be changing his mind about locking Hillie up. Oh, wait – has that already happened? :thinking:

1 Like

It absolutely has. In fact, I have it on good authority the Hillary you see of late is a cyborg.

We’re through the looking glass here, people.

Will the cages-meme go on until the mid terms, or will the media find a new and shocking topic for which we should all be concerned? Any ideas?

That’s little Bill hiding under the cape.

They do it to themselves…They do …And that’s what really hurts.

This is what happens when you elect a Cartoon President.

The idiotocracy.
I’m guessing she’s just mad at the hubbie. Things ain’t all peachy in the Orange House.

Cue hand waving, Democrats, sumfing sumfing…

…And right on cue from Springfield …I forgot this one…Fake News!

Orange House Twitter Feed
“I REALLY DON’T CARE, DO U?” written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media. Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!

I don’t really care, do you?

2 Likes

I think it’s hilarious. Idioticracy. You really get who you vote for and then bonus bimbo thrown in.

Caring is a social construct. Check your privileges white boi.