The Weather 2003

It’s bloody cold and I am wearing a woolen vest.

Okay, great weather today, right!!! Well, I saw a girl who wears a thick ASS sweater and a SCARF!!! WTF??! :shock: Com’on, you are not in SF, Chicago or NY so why in the HELL do you need a freaking scarf for???

Compare that girl to me, it’s like I am going to Hawaii with my flip-flop!

Fine weather, I’d say, for you girls to flaunt bare midriffs and lots of leg. :wink: :smiley:

Hot today. Finally got the second Kerosene heater in. Hope it will be cold enough for me to actually use it, as it looks like it’s able to kick some ass.

It’s lovely balmy weather today, but there’s going to be a big change overnight, and tomorrow we’ll be getting our first shivery foretaste of approaching winter.

You’ll probably need that kerosene heater, Mr He. And Miaka will have to hurry up finding a hirsute bedmate to keep her warm. :wink:

You need it more up here. From early november to late march, I have a cold fog in nearly every evening and morning.

Looking forward to sit in my warm cosy home and look at the fog drifting by.

If Miaka wants to be warm, then she can go to my place. I will arrange no less than 2 bedmates for her.

There you are, Miaka – an offer you surely can’t resist!

I’m sure Mr He keeps them both immaculately clean, and though they may tend to loll out their tongues and lick you all over, you may trust them never to bite.

There you are, Miaka – an offer you surely can’t resist!

I’m sure Mr He keeps them both immaculately clean, and though they may tend to loll out their tongues and lick you all over, you may trust them never to bite.[/quote]

Wow, so many lovely offers and I am def. going to take one of the offer, so Mr. He, what kind of treats do they like and also, they don’t mind the snoring, do they?! :wink:

You may ask. One of them kicks in her sleep, and the other can snore. Candy will do just fine, but you will have to brush their teeth afterwards.

Couldn’t ask for better weather,
It’s been sunny and dry down in Chiayi - bloody marvelous!! Good drinking weather! Cool enough at night to sleep soundly but lovely and warm during the day. I still ride around in a T-shirt/short-sleeved shirt.

My only complaint is that the lovely ladies are starting to cover up. Cleavage has gone into hibernation. :cry: I thought “Formosan yellow tits” were permanent residents; perhaps I was wrong.
Check out this babe’s undercarriage http://www.bird-stamps.org/species/145039.htm

Cold up here on the hill.

Have had 2 heaters running, so I could wear the tshirt indoors.

They have heaters in Taiwan!?!?! Damn, someone forgot to tell me.

I imported them. Don’t run on electricity.

Where I live, a few people have open fireplaces.

Yes, I live in Taiwan.