The World Will End Because of the Color Orange

Okay Fred, I say give up, hug your loved ones, and prepare for the end. :idunno:

2 Likes

How’s the holiday season going?

Obviously not well given the over abundance of the color orange!!! Hello!!! Does no one recognize the urgency of this crisis!!!

Wouldn’t you describe the color of the cat in your avatar orange too?

Say… what’s the idea here? Are you trying to turn me into a self loathing tabby? Well it’s not about to work mr. oh so clever!!! No it won’t!!!

Now how’s about that news coverage or an international conference on my feelings and no!!! It had better not be in Des Moines!!! Thanks for nothing!!!

Greta? Is that you? :open_mouth:

1 Like

a self loathing tabby?

I kept seeing this thread and assumed it was talking about the (now impeached) president of the USA. I see I was wrong…

Yeah yeah now how’s about taking a hike and don’t let the door hit you on the way out!!!

Not mutually exclusive! :2cents:

nice folks we got here on Forumosa… I finally create and account and this is the welcome I get…

Orange bad, man.

Don’t mind him.
If you had received any different response, that would be a surprise!

Welcome to Forumosa! :grin:

So? What’re you still doing here? Waiting for a cookie? Not going to happen. A slap across the back of the head? Likely! A kick in the ass? Come a little closer! Now gwan git!

Stand your ground, and give as good as you get.

I feel hot. Damn! Global warming! It’s real!

Not so fast. It could just be male menopause.

1 Like

Please note Guo and Soong chose matching orange ties as a symbol of their unity…