The World Will End Because of the Color Orange

Or they’re closet Trump supporters. :wink:

Closet? Didn’t Guo dine with him?

Good point.

Same ties. I rest my case.

1 Like

Where does red stop and orange begin? This is for a school project!

Where indeed? :ponder:

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Truth, and goodness, and beauty are but different faces of the same all. — Ralph Emerson

1 Like

Today, I was talking to one of my friends via snapchat or Facebook or Twitter or text messaging about how I feel… how I am SCARED about the future. Apparently, my friend is ALSO scared and claims to be MORE scared than I am… well, but sorry, no… I have been MORE scared for FAR LONGER than this friend and I deeply resent the idea that this person seems to be more traumatized by world events than I. NO. NO. NOOOOO!!! I am the traumatized one and I have been SCARED for FAR LONGER so I am the one who needs understanding with what I am suffering not vice versa. I cannot believe how SELFISH and ALL ABOUT ME people can be. Ridiculous! Selfish! Bad world citizen! Now, let me begin to share my thoughts…

I have had trouble sleeping, eating… I cannot go to work. I have tried to explain to my boss and the HR department about my fears for the Future of the Planet and they are highly unsympathetic. I have reached out to medical professionals regarding my constant state of tiredness and exhaustion (mental and physical) but here too they seem unable to come up with a solution. The world REALLY must start caring about the WORLD or that world will end for me and because I am the world, I will end. This cannot be. This solipsistic syllogistic summary of stylistic synopses must be redefined and refocused so this is once again all about me and my feelings. IF that does not happen, then I will get sick and if I get sick, the world will get sick. I am the world. My psychological manifestations determine whether the polar bears are happy and dance and whether cute lemurs speak in cute Indian accents but NO!!! NOT ANYMORE!!! because I NOW feel that this is exploitative and MUST STOP!!! There, I have worn myself out with anguish and must call in sick AGAIN today. WHEN will the world wake up and address MY problems?