Theshire2004NA, Fall 1901

theshire2004na.blogspot.com/ is updated with the move list. Pictures will be up shortly. (but you guys don’t really need those).

Oh, DB it wasn’t how it was spelled (holds) I think it’s the dash that does it. The hold orders should be Bre Hold (or Holds), instead of Bre-Hold (it think that dash is telling it to move).

And just to be clear, are unordered units on autohold or are they in a state or Anarchy? Like if someone attacked one of the NMR units without support, would they win?

Thanks for GMin’.

No, you still need to win the numbers game. You would still need to dislodge any unit in a state of anarchy in order to take the province.

In PBM games there is usually a list of standby players. Would the game be fun if two or more countries are in a state of anarchy? We will use a standby list in this game, though hopefully Germany and Austria will be back in the Fall.

I guess I am THE standby list or until we find someone else.

posted in error

I know that DB is digitally challenged at the moment. Is there any way we can proceed without him? All we need is the moves.

Did I get it? Did I get it? Did I, did I? Huh, huh?

But who do we get the moves from? Each other? And we’re expecting everyone to be 100% honest?

Damn you guys for getting me all excited thinking the moves got posted. :fume:

:laughing:

'sactly, we’re all excited waiting to see if things worked out.

I propose everyone posts their moves here. DB has copies, right? He just has to confirm that no one is cheating, some time before next Thursday - unless there are any retreats which need to be dealt with. I’ve decided not to let L’Enfant de Moulinville have his Brest back so there’s no retreating in my part of the world, but maybe Austria got his arse kicked? In which case, he needs to decide his retreats so the rest of us can get on with Kaiser-bashing. (Except for MK, who isn’t going anywhere.)

What think you?

Sounds good to me.

France:
A Picard-Burgundy
A Paris holds
A Gascony-Marseille
F Portugal holds

:laughing:

It was worth a try.

Screw it, here’re my moves:

Germany:
A Hol-Bel
F Kie-Hel
F Den-Swe
A Ber-Kie
A Mun HOLD

DB will confirm them so what they heck. Mine aren’t too secretive anyway.

France:
A Gascony Supports A Paris - Brest
A Paris - Brest
A Picardy Supports A Paris - Brest
F Portugal - Mid-Atlantic Ocean

england
f bre-mao
f eng s f bre-mao
f nth c a nwy-hol
a nwy-hol
a stp h

tee hee

My orders were:

A Venice to Trieste
A Tunis to Greece
F Ionian Sea c A Tunis to Greece
F Aegean Sea S A Tunis to Greece

Now let’s see what the Turks, Ruskies and Hapsburgs did.

Brian

mine:

F Tri-Adr
A Vie-Tri
A Rum sup F Bla-Sev
A Ser-Gre
A Bud-Ser

That leaves Turkey and Russia… come on boys, what’d you do?

This is looking real interesting. We need Russia and Turkey to post so’s we can get on with the builds/disbands in time to do the diploming for the next moves.

Is anybody else going to have a go at that bloody Frenchie, or is it up to me on my own? You’re such a bunch of loosers. Diplomacy is all about bashing the French. Don’t you guys watch or read the news?

Don’t get mad at everyone else because you lack the skills of a TRUE diplomat.

here they are

A Bul S A Ser - Gre
A Ank - Arm
F Bla C A Con - Sev
A Con - Sev

OK
Warsaw to Livonia
Moscow to St. Petersburg
Finland supports Moscow to St.Petersburg
Armenia to Black Sea
Sevastopol supports Armenia to Black Sea.

Wow… Now I’m a breakfast store lesbian.

Probably won’t make it to games club tomorrow.