F Bla C A Con-Sev
A Con-Sev

Russia:
A War-Lvn
A Mos-Stp
F Fin S Mos-Stp
F Arm-Bla
F Sev S Arm-Bla

We’ve got a couple of retreats to deal with.

Looks like this? Everyone get the same? The only possible retreats appear to be me mos-nwy and the Turkey bla-ank, so i’ve pencilled them in.

Builds by, say, Tuesday? Are there any?

Me 1, Germany 1, Russia -1

Tuesday then? 9am? Any objections?

I propose we send them to DB by then and post here as soon after 9 as possible. Anything not verified by DB is discounted.

Mine and Trukey’s retreats are obvious. Do they need to be submitted to anyone? I suppose so.

Best to submit them, just to make them a matter of official record. So what’s the plan, builds by Tuesday 9am, next moves not by that Thursday but the following?

WAIT

i fucked up

those aren’t the orders I sent to DB, i copied the wrong ones from an older mail to him and pasted them above

here are the right ones

A Bul S A Ser - Gre
A Ank - Arm
F Bla - Sev
A Con - Smy

sorry for the mixup

I vote for still submitting the moves by this Thursday anyway. I know it doesn’t leave much time for diploming, but that can go ahead in the meantime anyway.

Revised map, as per TG’s announcement. Everyone have the same?

That would mean Turkey takes Sevastopol. Russia’s F there disbands.

Russia takes the Black Sea and Turkey has an army in Smyrna and one in Armenia.

Turkey gets a build

I htink we should continue with next Thursday as target. Builds due y end of Mon, and two days for diploming. Enough?

Brian

I think everyone could post their builds pretty quickly. They are supposed to be done without further discussion, after all. Monday night then? Midnight, just for the drama of it?

I’m retreating to Norway, and will PM DB to confirm. After extensive emailing I can also reveal the following:

Russia is disbanding everything and starting a borscht-for-brains stand in Siberia.
France has decided not to build anything this year, and will be focusing on his wardrobe instead.
Germany realises that his recent advances were a mistake, and will be disbanding all forces still in the fatherland by way of attonement.
Italy has submitted plans to build a pizza restaurant.

Well, I’m build a fleet in Mar. I think we should just wait for DB to post the results and do whatever he suggests. The longest we’d have to wait is another week and then week could do 2 moves per week to get caught back up if it take shime that long. I’m in no hurry, this game is going to take a while.

Not for you. I am forming an alliance with Austria and Turkey to retake Brest the hard way - through everything else you have. Six weeks and you’ll be begging for mercy.

Army in Berlin, that’s my build.

Boy was that riddled with errors. Maybe I should rethinks me profession :ponder: .

It’d just be a waste of time if someone sent different orders or something and we had to go back to the beginning again. I’m happy with what we have for now and (like I tried to say :blush:) we could play a little faster to get caught up when DB is back, then everything will be back to “normal”.

i am building a fleet constantinople. whetever you guys want to do is ok.

Isn’t Russia supposed to disband something?

looks like 2 somethings.

Russia has 1 disband.

Seeing as DB hasn’t weighed in yet, and we don’t have all the builds and disbands, I also think we need to delay a week.

Brian

Hi, um…
There’s been a coup.

Czar Tiddlywinks was dethroned in the chaos of our losing battle with the Turks and Austrians and English.

Komrad Bigus Dorkus has now emerged as the head of a new Libertarian Russia. We want to legalize everything and do our own thing. So just back off!

Oh, yes, well, obviously Sevastopol disbands. But that doesn’t mean we’re not going to have a holiday. Just one day out of life. It would be so nice.

you can’t disband my fleet dorkus. nice try though :slight_smile:

Gentlemen,

Please accept my apologies for not resolving last turn’s moves yet. Real life issues as well as no access to a computer are the reasons why I am tardy. I am now at my parents house getting caught up and I will get the moves done sometime today.

Your humble servant,

DB