Theshire2004NA, Fall 1901

It seems as if Fall '02 has been resolved. Have builds/ disbands been resolved also?

If they have then feel free to submit moves for this Thursday as I plan on being back in Taiwan around then.

[quote=“Durins Bane”]It seems as if Fall '02 has been resolved. Have builds/ disbands been resolved also?

If they have then feel free to submit moves for this Thursday as I plan on being back in Taiwan around then.[/quote]

We’re still waiting for Russia to decide which unit to disband, so that we know who will get what in the great borscht carve-up next year.

is everyone ready to go for tomorrow? i vote for waiting a week.

Definitely wait a week.

Russia still has to disband a unit and this is my last chance at the computer before tomorrow.

Brian

My moves are all chosen by the roll of a dice anyway. I can do tomorrow or next week. Let’s flip a coin.

DB, could you do a proper GM posting of the moves for record. I’d like that. Post a date for disbands with it (Friday I guess).

Thank you, kind game master sir.

OH, I see. I’ll disband the little fleet in the Black Sea, then.
I already sent my moves to Gandalf. Is he still here???

Is this the correct picture now? Germany!! WAKE UP, it’s Tuesday. You have to submit your moves in less than 46 hours.

If you still need me to GM I am online and ready to go.

I do. If you could be so kind as to make a post with all the moves, disbands news and stuff up to current I’d like that.

Seconded.

Thirded. actually this was a double post, I’m just trying to covertly cover-up my buffoonery

I do. If you could be so kind as to make a post with all the moves, disbands news and stuff up to current I’d like that.[/quote]

Where is the game at exactly? I take it you guys did a turn on your own…let me know what’s going on.

Nope. All we did is reveal the moves we sent you, did retreats and builds. I just wanted you to post the moves we sent you in their usual form and we could continue from there. If it’s not to much trouble I’d still want to send you my build. We all slowly revealed the moves we sent you because some of us couldn’t stand not knowing what happened.

okay what’s the score? Do we have to submit out moves by Thursday morning or do we wait until the last ones are confirmed?

Nope. All we did is reveal the moves we sent you, did retreats and builds. I just wanted you to post the moves we sent you in their usual form and we could continue from there. If it’s not to much trouble I’d still want to send you my build. We all slowly revealed the moves we sent you because some of us couldn’t stand not knowing what happened.[/quote]

Yes, now I know why I am confused. If I am unable to sort out moves in the future, please either wait or do it yourselves. Patience is very much needed in this game.

Knife owners,

Since I have already received moves for Spring '03 and the results of Fall '02 have been posted, I don’t see the need for me to re-post the results of Fall '02 (unless I am missing something). My being away from the computer won’t be happening again and please accept my apologies for this bump. It is nice to see that everyone is excited about the game. :slight_smile:

I am currently waiting for my Hardbop Downfall results to come in…been waiting for 3 months. I have Mordor all over my dish and Saruman has turned evil and is in Rohan/Gondor’s backfield. Us Good guys only saving grace is that we found the One Ring.

Question: Has Russia resolved his adjustments?

If all of you are clear on what happened Fall '02 then orders are due on [color=red]Thursday, Oct. 28. [/color]

If you need an extra day or so to negociate because of Fall '02’s confusion, then please let me know and I can move the date to Sunday.

If this is okay with everyone, it looks as if we are back on track and ready to rumble.

I agree. If this situation comes up again I say we all just wait for DB.

Awaiting orders from the Italians and the French.

I am giving everyone a bit of leeway this week because I want to make sure that we are all on track.

Sheesh boys, even I managed to get my moves in on time, even with my Internet access at home cut off :laughing: