This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to... (2020 edition)

That isn’t legal and if one of the thieves died they’d be looking at first degree murder charge. You can’t claim self defense, especially in California.

Probably is, but not much sympathy for the thieves, TBH.

I think the police ought to do this sort of thing far more often (minus the baseball bats, obviously). In the UK a few years back, when there was a fashion among the light-fingered classes for stealing car radios, the police used to leave decoy cars around and arrest those who tried their luck. Since the thieves treated this as a sort of day job, and there were relatively few of them carrying out vast numbers of thefts each, I would guess it was very effective. You only need to catch a dozen of them to slash the crime rate by 90%.

When I was first in China I would eat KFC for Thanksgiving and Christmas because I couldn’t afford the hotel holiday meals (or more accurately, I didn’t want to spend 10% of my monthly income on a meal).

1 Like

Shouldn’t have posted to social media. Otherwise I approve of this action.

Bait Car. Awesome show!

1 Like

Yeah, like I tend to say, laws exist for reasons.

So, what’s the tuition rate for such moronic behavior? Lucky that his name was published.

1 Like
4 Likes

Well, somebody can taste it…if they’re so inclined.

You don’t even need to use your unconventional taste buds to “taste” it because you can catch a whiff of the aroma wafting up.

As for what Milko is talking about, no comment. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I take it you’re speaking from experience? :grin:

Try rubbing some ointment on your feet.

Oh wait – you’re hoofed. Never mind.

1 Like

“Possible sexual assault” :wall:

I was expecting Gwyneth Paltrow’s vag candle to be in here https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2020/jan/13/why-is-gwyneth-paltrow-selling-a-candle-that-smells-like-her-vagina-goop

Money quote: “But we must tread carefully here because Gwyneth does not like people questioning her vagina

2 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797410325/amtrak-charged-25-000-to-travel-with-a-wheelchair

1 Like

That woman commenting on the Gwyneth Paltrow candle had me cracking up. I almost spit out my coffee at this:

What does Gwyneth’s vagina smell like? According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”. To which one can only say: boy, Gwyneth sure does spend a lot of time up there to have picked up on all that. I’ve read entire wine menus with fewer descriptive references."

4 Likes

I guess Pooh doesn’t seem so bad now, uh? :rofl:

4 Likes

What a delusional and selfish wench.

1 Like

I guess mental illness is likely. Now I feel bad for posting it lol