This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to... (2020 edition)

I take it you’re speaking from experience? :grin:

Try rubbing some ointment on your feet.

Oh wait – you’re hoofed. Never mind.

1 Like

“Possible sexual assault” :wall:

I was expecting Gwyneth Paltrow’s vag candle to be in here https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2020/jan/13/why-is-gwyneth-paltrow-selling-a-candle-that-smells-like-her-vagina-goop

Money quote: “But we must tread carefully here because Gwyneth does not like people questioning her vagina

2 Likes

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/797410325/amtrak-charged-25-000-to-travel-with-a-wheelchair

1 Like

That woman commenting on the Gwyneth Paltrow candle had me cracking up. I almost spit out my coffee at this:

What does Gwyneth’s vagina smell like? According to the candle, it is a “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected scent”, a mix of “geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with damask rose and ambrette seed”. To which one can only say: boy, Gwyneth sure does spend a lot of time up there to have picked up on all that. I’ve read entire wine menus with fewer descriptive references."

4 Likes

I guess Pooh doesn’t seem so bad now, uh? :rofl:

4 Likes

What a delusional and selfish wench.

1 Like

I guess mental illness is likely. Now I feel bad for posting it lol

1 Like
1 Like

Bad idea IMO. The kid will now want every person who ever enters the house to be a “customer” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bad idea that she’s prepping her kid to be in the minimum wage service industry. IJS

1 Like

When the machines take over our jobs, that’ll be pretty much all that’s left. People like the face-to-face interaction, you know …

1 Like

You’ve gotta see this for the photo.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Meh that’s so early 90s.

Headline should be, " 61yo postman can’t be arsed to make his rounds". I’d like to meet him.

1 Like

The listing says you need to be a “great consistent cook” able to, “Conduct research into vegan recipes and make modifications to regular recipes. Able to learn about using alternatives to milk and butter. Can read articles about eating beef and increases in breast cancer and can understand this information at a summary level, i.e., beef is bad, fish and vegetables are good.”

3 Likes