This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2021 edition)

What’s the wtf part?

How you go from spiritually advising 2 presidents to selling fake Chinese bonds.

At this rate, next thing you know one of them is going to have a sex and/or drug scandal! :tumble:

Different people find different things surprising – nothing surprising about that, I suppose.

The lady’s got a vagina obsession. Wasn’t she the one advocating to insert jade eggs down there to recenter your shakra and make you one with the goddess of something?

1 Like

You’ve obviously been following the story more closely than I have. :wink:

1 Like

I really like Gwyneth Paltrow.

Honestly I don’t believe him. His orgasm looks so fake. Who cums like that?

I lost a little respect for her when she started acting in superhero movies.

Ironically that’s the only relevant thing (and Glee) she did post-2005 or so. People largely remember her nowadays for being Iron Man’s gf instead of the head in Se7en or Margot Tenenbaum. She was great in the 90s and early 2000s, then she seemed to just got bored with acting and dived into her alternative medicine bullshit.

4 Likes

Agree 100%. She had great taste in movies back then. Not sure what happened after that. Maybe we can blame Chris Martin.

At least we’re back to solid wtf territory. Exploding :cat: candles, yay! Religious financial scandals, meh. They’re :2cents: a dozen.

In other news…

2 Likes

You guys would probably just munch it before it got any higher than LEO. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Let’s not judge. Very few people cum 200 times a day. :joy:

Looks like that vagina candle got a roaring case of the clap.

I know.

“Spiritually advising Presidents” is quite a step down.

So negative. It could’ve just been an explosive orgasm…or a queef.

You’re right. I just don’t trust any vagina that’s associated with something called Goop. I’m trying to work through it with my therapist.

OK, now I’m picturing goop splattered all over the walls.

He crouched down like someone had shot him. If he did cum as much as he claimed to every day I doubt any of them would be anywhere near that intense. Most people shoot their wad like once a day (I’m being generous), silently.

Depends on the quality.