This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2022 edition)

McEwen responded: “You’ve gone in the fudge shop and you’ve consumed it straight away. The fudge packers were wasting their time.”

images (5)

2 Likes

I didn’t even know that was an offensive word!

1 Like

I find it kind of hilarious myself :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

The best part is at the end.

1 Like

As most of us are aware, humans are primates. So, technically this lesson plan is not wrong. However, we are again faced with the suggestion of racism and racist intent. I would bet that had the picture been of a white person, there would have been no issue. In fact, if it had been a picture of Trump, it would have been celebrated.

However, in this day and age with the current psychotic climate of “woke culture”, she wasn’t very bright to utilize this lesson plan.

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’d rather be compared to the monkeys and apes than most people around.

3 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

This was bound to happen…

1 Like

Wait until he marries her and has to pay for 3 families, his ex-wife’s alimony, his new wife’s demands, and his new wife’s family back home. This guy’s missing some marbles.
Anyway, he’ll likely soon find out how he’s been used.

3 Likes

Or you could just be happy for them! :rainbow:

5 Likes

A feel good story about school in America

10 Likes

Wow, I remember reading about the red bee issue at the time, but I never saw this surprising follow-up.

2 Likes

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2022/05/22/bill_maher_on_trans_kids_were_literally_experimenting_on_children_weighing_trade-offs_is_not_bigotry.html

Watch my hair! Not on the face!

5 Likes

Link for the photo above:

2 Likes

That one’s got its share of surprises.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thank you for sharing that. Good read.

1 Like

Who knew that Apple Airtags could be so useful?

8 Likes