This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2022 edition)

:nauseated_face:
:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Is that a pickle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Keoni could take a few pointers from this story.

3 Likes

Say what?!?

Guy

2 Likes

Anybody seen Brianjones lately?

8 Likes

Thesse little rich pricks had to have lucky horseshoes up their asses. In all honesty, they should be dead if not for a couple feet behind them where the impact occurred.

4 Likes

HKers, 2022 edition: We cannot choose our political leaders, but at least we can choose to drive recklessly and destroy an expensive car.

Guy

1 Like

And the driver is there just checking out his phone like everything’s normal. :laughing:

1 Like

I guess he is googling “how to fix broken Lotus?”

Or maybe simply “how to drive car?”

Guy

6 Likes

Probably calling mommy to tell her that she needs to buy him a new car.

Actually, it’s the passenger who’s on the phone. Remember, they drive on the wrong side of the road in HK thanks to the British.

So, the passenger is most likely posting a status update to his Facebook page.

“So, this just happened! It’s fine!”

4 Likes
2 Likes

:thinking:
:running_man: :running_woman::gun::alien:

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome really. First manmade object to return to the moon, just not quite as expected. Pity there’s no functioning telemetry on it.

1 Like

Let’s just hope there’s nobody camped out on the dark side of the moon… :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

3 Likes

A mother left a Missouri ER before her son saw a doctor for his burned hand. Her family was billed $1,012

1 Like

Good lord - a restaurant requiring Instagram to book. I regularly complain about restaurants only having a Facebook page, not a website - but things may be going in a worse direction.

At Ugly Baby, a Thai restaurant in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, nearly all of the customers are millennials or younger, said Sirichai Sreparplarn, 52, the chef and a co-owner of the restaurant. You have to be on Instagram to reserve a table, see the menu or communicate with the restaurant. Mr. Sreparplarn said this system makes it easier for the small staff and keeps the restaurant low-key.

5 Likes

Guess I won’t be dining there. :neutral_face:

Guy

3 Likes

Thank God for Taiwan’s NHI!

2 Likes