This Week’s WTF Story Award Goes to… (2023 edition)

4 Likes

“Excuse me sirs, I’m so sorry, please don’t murder me, but…”

2 Likes

Here are two of the killers fleeing (from the CBC story linked above):

What a&&holes. They have forever altered that man’s family’s life—and also their own.

Guy

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’m surprised this hasn’t caught on here.

3 Likes

I saw that story too.

With one unmarried twit who kept rejecting all the potential matches—it turned out he kept rejecting women who were better educated than he was. Classy!

Guy

2 Likes

‘This is a biohazard issue’: Delta flight from Atlanta to Barcelona is forced to turn back after passenger suffered horrific bout of diarrhea that pilot said affected ‘all the way through the plane’ | Daily Mail Online

Ice, Ice Baby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :clown_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

'My partner was on that flight! It was pretty bad. It was dribbled down the aisle, smelled horrible.

'The vanilla scented disinfectant used on it only made it smell like vanilla s***.

5 Likes

how the hell did they manage to do that? You’d think they’d have enough foresight to head off to the toilet instead of (apparently) running up and down the aisle squirting everywhere.

I was tempted to rewrite the lyrics to fit the scene, but refrained in deference to the better sensibilities of the fine folks here who might prefer to avoid being subjected to such. :grin:

Struggling to rise up out of their seat to get to the aisle and the dam breaks, panic ensues and a mad dash is made for the toilet. A-a-and scene! A tragedy in brown…

1 Like

Well, I dunno. I remember getting a free upgrade once and spending pretty much the entire flight in the toilet, due to similar circumstances, instead of enjoying the amenities. I mean, you know when trouble’s brewing, right?

1 Like

Airplanes, gotta wait to get on, wait to take off, then once the seatbelt light turns off the few bathrooms can get busy, some people take a long time. If there was a sudden stomach issue just going to the toilet might not have been an option

1 Like

There you go, for example, sometimes the toilet isn’t an option because of other people being in there too long. Last flight I was on I had to stand about 20 minutes waiting for 3 people in front of me

1 Like

Well yeah, but even in economy you could tell the air crew that there’s a potential biohazard issue in the making, and would they mind if you use the Business class toilets or something?

Although come to think of it … if it was a US airline they probably said “no, bugger off back to your seat and don’t bother us again”.

2 Likes

Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly?
Check out my shart while the Stewardesses revolve it?
(101) Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (Official Music Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

Yikes…just yikes :cowboy_hat_face: :laughing: :clown_face:

:nsfw: Barstool Sports on X: “:rotating_light:BREAKING​:rotating_light: We have official footage from the Barcelona diarrhea plane https://t.co/81e1ZQnKMN” / X (twitter.com)

2 Likes

Meanwhile in China . . .

Guy

4 Likes

First the Hsiung-nu, then Genghis Khan, then this…

4 Likes

Who says crime doesn’t pay?

4 Likes

Oh shit. Read that to the end. I’m sitting cross-legged right now.