This Week's WTF Award Goes to

A FAMILY of hicks who stole up themselves a black woman, kept her for a week, beat her, sexually assaulted her (I don’t know why they didn’t say “raped”) , stabbed her, poured hot water on her and made her eat dog and rat shit.

It’s too bad they don’t play for the NFL.

[quote]
Those arrested, including a mother and son and a mother and daughter, are white. The victim, a Charleston woman who was being treated at a hospital Monday, is black. The FBI plans to investigate it as a
possible
hate crime.[/quote]

Wouldn’t want to jump the gun on that one, huh?

[quote]
Besides being sexually assaulted, the victim was stabbed four times in the left leg and beaten, Porter said. Both of her eyes were black and blue. Deputies said the woman’s wounds were inflicted at least a week ago.

During her capture, the victim was forced to eat rat and dog feces and drink from the toilet, according to the criminal complaint filed in magistrate court. The woman also was choked with a cable cord and her hair cut, it alleges.

One of those arrested, Karen Burton, is accused of cutting the woman’s ankle with a knife. She used the N-word in telling the woman she was victimized because she is black, according to the criminal complaint.

Deputies say the woman was also doused with hot water while being sexually assaulted.[/quote]

[quote]
All six were held Monday in lieu of $100,000 bond each, and all have asked for court-appointed public defenders.[/quote]
What was Vick’s bail?

news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070910/ap_ … n_tortured

Sheesh. If convicted, I hope they get the harshest possible sentences.

I thought at first it said “raw dog feces.” Which made me ponder for a moment, I must confess.

Read it on CNN earlier, sickening story. Hope they get all locked up for a long, long time.

Yes, and hopefully in with the general population. I’m certain that these monsters would be well received by the black inmates.

Instant Karma and all that.

Of course, I suppose there would be an element that would welcome these turds as heros, also…

What a very sad state of affairs.

Ignorance is the worst enemy of all.

I hope the poor lady recovers as best as is possible, and moves on to find a better tomorrow.

What a nightmare this must have been for the victim and her family. What kind of monster would do this to a human being? :frowning:

May they all die a very slow and painful death. Even that’s too good for them.

[quote=“Tigerman”]

Of course, I suppose there would be an element that would welcome these turds as heros, also…

What a very sad state of affairs.[/quote]

And also another element can use this event to justify bashing ALL small town folk as uneducated, knuckle dragging trogladytes.

terrible story indeed.

Some people just need killin’. No two ways about it.

I want to see the trial.

Kidnapping is a federal crime, right? So local West Virginian court appointed lawyers vs federal prosecutors.

That would make my week. Convict them and send them to GITMO.

:whistle: :no-no:

They aught to just drop those people off in the right neighborhood and let the good people who live there save the rest of us tax payers the money we’re going to have to waist on their food, housing, and trial for the next few months. I do feel sorry, pitiously sorry, for the kids being brought up by those people.

Seems that the white women were trying to teach a lesson to a black woman. Maybe the black woman, or maybe someone else entirely, was complaining about how unfairly blacks are treated. Now, NO WAY I’m saying that these idiots were justified, and, indeed, the blacks, ritch or poor, are not treated equally to the whites in most places, especially southern places. But I do know that there are very poor white people, as well as blacks, and they’re pretty well in a shitty place because if the well off white man spits on the poor blacks, they damn well don’t even SEE the poor whites. So I guess it can get frustraiting. But this is totally un-defensable deliverance-like crap.

Lucky for her that the police had an anonymous tip-off. I have no doubt whatsoever that that family of fuckers would have killed her and buried the body somewhere where it would never be found again, had the police not shown up and seen her wandering onto the porch begging for help. In fact her wandering onto the porch inevitably saved her life too. Had to police had to go and get a search warrant it would have been too late.

Finally, a bit of common sense.
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070913/ap_ … n_tortured

[quote]Man Builds Guillotine to Kill Himself
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
(09-12) 14:05 PDT Allen Park, Mich. (AP) –

The body of a 41-year-old man was found in a wooded area next to a guillotine he built and used to kill himself, police said. The man, from the Detroit suburb of Melvindale, was discovered Monday by workers from a shopping center near his home.

Allen Park Deputy Police Chief Dale Covert said the roughly six-foot tall guillotine was bolted to a tree and included a swing arm. Covert said police also found several store receipts detailing the materials used to assemble the device.

“I can’t even tell you how long it must have taken him to construct,” he said. “This man obviously was very determined to end his life.”
SF Gate[/quote]

These are the kidnappers/racists/torturers.

They look like nice folks.

From The Smoking Gun.

They don’t look especially happy. Do you suppose the cop taking their picture might be black?

HG

I think it’s probably because they have come to understand the horror and wrongness of what they’ve done. Yep. That is some sincere remorse I see in those eyes.

Inbreeding ba-a-a-a-ad.