Those sexy 35 years old Taiwanese women

If a husband cathches his wife screwing around here he is a lot more likely to take it out on his wife. Not a pretty scenario either.

Ain’t it true! :notworthy:

I thought I made it pretty clear that I’m looking for “single” women, as in “not married”. And if she won’t say she happens to have a hubbie, well then, shit happens. That’s life. Bring it on! Taiwanese women that is.

Aslo, this isn’t just about sex, that’s easy enough to get as everyone knows well enough. It’s about the mental maturity that young taiwanese women lack. It would be just fantastic to date someone who knows a bit about life, and herself.

Yeah but it’s a double edged sword because if she’s experienced enough to know she’s able to see through a guy like you and your bullshit. Xiaojies eat it all up, they may be silly but they’re easy.

Isn’t that a good thing? Can’t that lead to better sex?

[quote=“Peking Spring”]
Xiaojies eat it all up, they may be silly but they’re easy.[/quote]
We’re all easy.

I’ve parlayed the language exchange with the older woman into a serious relationship. It was great for a while and I swore at the time that I would never date any women under 30 again (I’m 25), but after a couple of months, she wanted me to move closer to her (I lived about 40 minutes away from her) and basically make preparations to get married, which I definitely didn’t want. Once she realized that I wasn’t going to get settled down with her within a couple of months, she cut me off.

So that’s what you have to look forward to if you date an unmarried older woman. Perhaps it would be much different with a divorced woman.

That happened to me once too… Remember that “mature” here and “mature” in the west are 2 different things. She can still be immature at 30 - or 36.

[quote=“Chaon”]

Back in the mid eighties, a foreigner in Taipei got his nuts cut off and sewn into his mouth for sleeping with the wife of someone too-well connected. People were still talking about it when I got here in '90, though the story had distinct U.L. qualities.[/quote]

Well, I would take it very easy, and spend a few dates before taking “her” to the sack… If she’s unwilling to tell about herself, I would back off.

If it was a one-nighter, then well, leave a dud email address or your former boss wife’s cell no is a good one.

[quote=“Chaon”]

Back in the mid eighties, a foreigner in Taipei got his nuts cut off and sewn into his mouth for sleeping with the wife of someone too-well connected. People were still talking about it when I got here in '90, though the story had distinct U.L. qualities.[/quote]

That’s one of the greatest waiguoren Taiwan urban legends. I remember hearing that he had his nuts cut off in broad daylight on a busy street. Besides, can gangsters really thread a needle?

Hmmm, this could become a new topic, Taiwan urban legends.

Hey, I’m from the West and I’m still immature and I’m well into my 40’s.

Hoedad wrote:[quote]Hmmm, this could become a new topic, Taiwan urban legends.[/quote]
There are very few “new” topics left to right about. Here’s the thread on Taiwan urban legends. Actually, I’ve heard that the guy who had his equipment chopped off is a moderator on Forumosa. :astonished:

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=15278&highlight=urban+legend

[quote=“hoedad”]
Hey, I’m from the West and I’m still immature and I’m well into my 40’s.[/quote]

Chances of finding a soul mate here are quite big, I should say…

[quote=“Mr He”][quote=“hoedad”]
Hey, I’m from the West and I’m still immature and I’m well into my 40’s.[/quote]

Chances of finding a soul mate here are quite big, I should say…[/quote]

Already found her and we’re living happily day by day. Though we do seem to squabble a lot over petty things like who gets to play with what toy…

[quote=“Toe Save”]Their hubbies are in China and I’d ask them about his XLP…

So I would invariably say…Don’t you need a XBL? [/quote]

What does XLP and XBL stand for? Never heard it before.

[quote=“LeeD”][quote=“Toe Save”]Their hubbies are in China and I’d ask them about his XLP…

So I would invariably say…Don’t you need a XBL? [/quote]

What does XLP and XBL stand for? Never heard it before.[/quote]

xiao laopo (“little wife”, i.e. mistress) and xiao bailian (“little white face”, or stud on the side).

OK, any more to say about sexy 35 year old Taiwanese women?

Not much have not ben said, but I would still say that I prefer their fuller bodies to their younger sisters… That said, they still often suffer from the marriage bug.

Not on a public message board. :blush:

My old lady’s 36 and she’s pretty sexy except when she’s hassling me to take out the garbage and stuff.

A Yummy Mummy, in other words.