Thoughts on returning to in person teaching 7/26?

I am.looking for a job to be paid per post on Forumosa?

By what percentage do you believe that would be?

This is a difficult question. I donā€™t know. I donā€™t think anyone knows. Look at the statistics from USA and UK and anywhere else. Itā€™s not looking as good as people expected. The statistics here, on the other hand, isnā€™t as bad as expected.

Thatā€™s why I said I prefer staying home. Thatā€™s the most effective way to stay safe thatā€™s known to human so far.

People think they know. Israel is on the verge of another lockdown with 70 percent double vaccinated. If having all your students vaccinated makes you feel safer then thatā€™s a good thing, for sure.

Staying home is ideal for some. My wife loves it!

1 Like

Staying home is the most ideal situation for me. Its just that I donā€™t honk the gov and the parents are ready for thisā€¦

I get that little kids need supervision, but kids from G7-12 should be able to take care of themselves at home.

Once again, the safest way know to human is to stay at home.

If youā€™d know anything about the vaccines youā€™d know that weā€™d actually known little about them so farā€¦

Good point! We simply donā€™t know what will happen when things reopen, especially schools. Iā€™m critical of the governmentā€™s plans thus far because theyā€™ve put nonsensical rules in place when they know all it takes is one rich dude going to get his knob sucked to close everything down. Yes, numbers a very low, but, now that rona is out in the general population here, itā€™s only a matter of time before they have to deal with another outbreak.

If places Australia are any indication of things to come, itā€™s going to be a long year.

I hate the game teaching with kids, but Iā€™m a trained teacher that takes learning seriously, so Iā€™m a subpar cram school teacher haha.

I agree with you. The little dudes are little disease factories, but the teens feel like soulless robots forever stuck in lower intermediate English here. I donā€™t think I could deal with a room full of kids just trying to find reasons to live beyond parents yelling at them and passing tests.

1 Like

COVID is probably the least of their disease concerns haha. By sex party, do they mean hooking up with several people? Or, do they mean balls deep in several people at the same time? It would be a shame if they had to commute between tinder hookups.

Well, whole classes can be exposed, but Iā€™d be surprised to see whole classes get infected. Have you signed up for your vax?

Iā€™m working on it. Do they have English yet?

Yeah thatā€™s pretty sad :disappointed: Iā€™m lucky Iā€™ve managed to get most of them interested in the Englsih language, but there are still some beyond my reach. And I honestly donā€™t want to do more than I was paid. Even Confucius gets his jerky.

I donā€™t know about the details and I donā€™t know if I want to know lol. It seems like this person had been to at least 5 hotels, 6 different hotel rooms in 10 days. I said at least because heā€™s not cooperating and this is what weā€™ve had so far.

Everyone, please, no sexy parties alright? Anime wifu and danna only in the COVID, K?