TIGER on the loose in Linkou

tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/ … /fl0x.html
Some think it’s tiger,but others think it’s dog.
Is there a tiger?

If it’s a tiger, as long as it stays in Linkou, I’m okay with it. If it kills and eats me while wandering around Wuzhishan north of Taipei, I’m gonna be bitter.

But no one saw it and couldn’t make sure what it is.
But it is terrifying if there really is a tiger around there.

Only one paw print? Than it’s a hoax …

Local TV news interviewed one young woman who says she heard and saw it. They’ve been running the brief interview clip on some of the channels. It seems like she works at the one goat farm place where 10 of them (goats) were killed by the supposed tiger, which was what led to all this.

But some experts said it’s not tiger’s paw… :eh:
Let’s stick with the news…

In today’s news, they speculated that it was a big dog.

Possibly a tiger??

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003364576

[quote=“tommy525”]Possibly a tiger??

taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ … 2003364576[/quote]

Well;

[quote=“Taipei Times”] Animal experts from Taipei Zoo and the Taipei County Government’s Bureau of Agriculture examined the site on Friday and found a clear animal footprint.

Chang Chih-hua (張志華), chief veterinarian at Taipei Zoo’s Animal Medical Center, told reporters yesterday that “the footprint belongs to a canine, not a feline, which means that the animal that attacked the sheep is likely a big dog.”

Chang said that based on the tooth marks found on the carcasses, the animal has a wide mouth.[/quote]

What about a bear?

ya I was thinking the same. TAiwan does have bears !! But Taiwan bears are not normally carnivorous. And except for polar bears and grizzlies and brown bears are unlikely to be eating goats? Im thinking a large feline is still possible. Apparently it ROARED at the witness (who should be able to provide some clues as he/she saw it no?).

I wonder if its someones pet Tiger or Leopard or something that got out? And the resident is not about to admit it.

I do hope they catch it alive and well and put it in the zoo.

IM not sure I would put too much into the zoo experts. As apparently they didnt even know the sex of an animal in the Kaohsiung zoo. And also mis diagnosed the species of something else too.

not real experts I dont think.

Lets call in the real experts. Gosh , this animal may be hard to catch !!!

Crikey !!! wheres the man when you need him !!!

[quote=“tommy525”]I’m not sure I would put too much into the zoo experts. As apparently they didnt even know the sex of an animal in the Kaohsiung zoo. And also mis diagnosed the species of something else too.

not real experts I don’t think.[/quote]

Not to mention occasionally getting their arms bitten off by sharks.

It’s one of the larger species of hamster.

No, it’s a Bigfoot. They have voracious appetites.

Ask yourself where in Linkou a tiger could hide.
Turtle mountain? Sh*thole.
Near the bus stop and the hospital? Too dangerous.
Linkou proper? Too narrow.
If I were a tiger I’d steal a toll booth ticket and go north.
People in Linkou are freaks.

My very first post as TomHill was to diss that area. I stand by that opinion today.

Because the Indonesia girl said she saw it .And the tiger stared at her.She was terrified.But not many experts supported what she said.
But she still insisted what she saw.
:idunno:

Clouded leopard? Just maybe?

The Taipei County governer got involved.

Its title should be ‘Dog or Tiger? And would the Governer get the monster?’

anything will be possible.
Bear,tiger,dog…But one thing they can be sure is it was used to being raised by people.

yeti?

If there’s only one paw print maybe it was one of AnimalTaiwan’s one legged dogs ?