Tinder Dates in Taipei

Tinder is pretty great, it’s all about setting up your profile which most guys don’t know how to do. 90% of guys look like losers and douches because they don’t know how to set it up.

All u guys roasting me for saying unclaimed chicks and making fun of my story are probably the same guys playing with yourselves on Friday night because you no confidence. I’m genuinely tryna get some advice, I don’t need u critiquing. Grow a pair, get out there yourself, and maybe that language will make more sense. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You tell them, bro :+1:
Bunch a weenie waggers :pinch:

Guy

3 Likes

:rofl:

None too clear on the demographics of the forum, are we?

I don’t think you’re quite grasping why you’re getting “roasted.” The PUA language is fine if you’re talking to your wingman buddies, but this is a public forum. It’s about boundaries. It is mildly amusing though, so feel free to keep it up.

7 Likes

I dunno. I play with myself very confidently each and every Friday night.

9 Likes

World’s tiniest violin? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Abyssinian nose flute…

Wait, you know @DrewC’s wife?
Were you the one who told her to toe the line at washing dishes?

1 Like

Talk about using all the holes…

I’ll admit it took me awhile to realize this wasn’t just a bunch of men talking about girls. Well, it is part of it, but there’s so much more.

Girls talking about men, men talking about men, occasionally girls talking about girls.

I wish I had time to play with myself. :pensive: That sounds like a blast! Now I’m too busy playing with my kid…

… which is a direct result…

… of meeting my wife on…

… Tinder. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Woodland creatures talking about dudes with bumps in the middle of their foreheads…

Surely this is just a coincidence.

I learned long ago never talk back to another man’s wife. Now I just complain about the wives directly to their husbands and tell them to fix it or I’m not coming over anymore and vomiting on the carpet.

how often do you vomit on a married couple’s carpet?
And does this directly correlate to drinking heavily with someone who’s in the doghouse for not doing the dishes?

Yes, it’s a vicious circle.

Only once per household.

I actually know quite a few couples who met on tinder or other dating apps, not that it changes the fact that dating apps in general are just stupid.

I met my ex on a dating app/site. We were together for 9 years. I thought the apps were great and recommended them to all my single friends… until the breakup. Now I think the apps are just stupid and suck. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

In the OLD days, we used to talk to girls in Real Life, and if we Liked them, we’d ask them out.
Not Directly, of course. Say, like, ya know, if my friend Rocket liked Betty’s friend, Hanna, . . . I might like, ya know, talk ta Betty, and like, ya know, let her know that Rocket might be interested in Hanna.
Then if Hanna told Rocket (through Betty and Me) that she was not repelled by the thought of Rocket, like, ya know, Rocket would then like, ya know, ask Hanna (via Betty and Me) out to the Hop or like, ya know, the Roller Rink.
Six months later, they’d be like, ya know, holdin’ hands and stuff.
It was a much simpler time.
MTGA

5 Likes

8 Likes