Tips for surviving first KTV

If they had songs I liked I’d probably go every day.

1 Like

Well what is wrong wit drinking in the first place?

General rules when drinking:

Can be a spirit, network building. Can be a lot of fun. Just keep it under control, and if you can not be cool is ok as long you act normal ( do not be agressive, do not challenge people opinion, avoid politics, avoid stereotypes, try to make people laugh, specially girls, it will be deeply rewarded lol)

Not being used of drinking, you can have weird feeling. is normal, you will not die. Eat a lot on this day. Get calories and give an hour or two rest to your stomach. Drink enough water on that day. Like 4 liters. Do not argue wit drunk people, let em put alcohol in cup, just pretend you drink or drink slowly. Tell jokes, to change focus. Can also go toilet and drink a water from pipe. Invate single girl for a smoke to have pause.

And allways have condoms. Most import, even more than having solid drinkig buddy.

Chill and have a beer

OK I think the OP has enough advice now :grinning:

Song choice is a much improved situation here in Japan. Waaaaay more choice, including Chinese, Korean, and other foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese, German, French…)
I quite enjoy the old punk catalogue. Most of my former karaoke partners, not so much.

2 Likes