Tommy525's sneaking into Taiwan :)

Ha, I just noticed this. That was exactly how I flew to Taiwan on my very first flight, in Jan 2000. I’ll never do it again. It was cheaper, but the flight from SFO to LAX was delayed several hours due to snowstorms in the midwest, so by the time I arrived at LAX the flight had departed. The airline put me up in a hotel that night, but the next day the airline I took to LAX and the one I had been booked on to TPE both denied it was their fault and refused to book me a new ticket to TPE, so I spent several hours going back and forth from one counter to another to another to another to another to another, till finally they gave me my damned seat.

If you think the flight from SFO to TPE is long, try adding another 15 hours for all that crap, plus the extreme frustration, anger and getting sweaty and smelly even before hopping on the international flight. No way. From now on it’s only direct flights for me whenever possible.

I flew SFO-LAX-TPE by Malaysia Airlines once. The flight was fine, and cheap. And free wine and beer, plus very pretty flight attendants.

But no e-tickets! (Does that airline still not do e-tickets?) I couldn’t get my seating assigned at SFO, so after arriving at LAX with a tight connection, I had to walk from the domestic terminal to the international terminal, and when I got there, there was the longest, slowest line imaginable for seat assignments. Fortunately, many people in the line were waiting for the same flight and the flight waited for us all.

It was cheap, but what a hassle!

Last year I flew Philippine Airlines, with a 12-hour layover in Manila. They put me up in a hotel in the city, and I had some time to explore Manila. Not too bad!

Jumpin’ Jesus on a cross! Someone told me yer good mates with Winston Wu, Tommy. Please tell me they’re wrong!

NO way . Wouldnt share the same county with the dude.

After being suspended for two weeks and followed with a 30 day suspension I think my “youtube” days are behind me (at least anything with tits in it) !![/quote]I didn’t know about the second one, we were wondering where you had gone: viewtopic.php?f=110&t=77891 Well, Jimi was wondering where you had gone.

I’d like to say hello too, let us know where you’ll be.

BFM:

Haha thats funny, I never saw that thread. Thanks Jimi. Well the powers that be decided not to put SUSPENDED on my name so that I wouldnt attract attention by my absence. I got 30 days for posting the youtube vid of the hot japanese chick jogging in her bikini and also for the coin toss on hot bikini clad japanese chicks vid also from youtube. Thankfully those two transgressions and sentences ran concurrently. Funny those threads werent deleted though.

So thats why no more tubing from me. YOU guys will have to hunt for all that weird stuff yourself from now on.

In fact in order to please people such as buttercup I may start posting vids of sexy MEN from now on and stop talking about hot women altogether?? I may contract out my name to some HOT Chiquita who is gonna give all the dope on hot men and how to get em or something?

And then all the men on the forum would be like " arghhhh, stop that shitze"

OR I could stop being controversial altogether and just be a bore like the rest of you !! JUST KIDDING :laughing: :smiley:

I could just expound on nuclear waste and world warming and cooling , plus of course the life cycles of the pigmy hippo of indonesia and the such>> hehe.

Heres your first installment? :slight_smile:
youtube.com/watch?v=i_DJMzqRtJs

And hey? This is actually pretty cool, a PNG Singing Dog that climbs trees?? Now I never knew that.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yo3-MWw … re=related

Tommy, make sure you give us the exact date of your arrival so that we can lock up our daughters during that time :laughing: .

Seriously, I’m very happy for you. I tend to get increasingly irritated with life in Taiwan for six or nine months (usually related to the insane, malevolent disregard for the rights and safety of strangers one faces every day in Taipei), then leave for a few weeks on vacation. Within three or four days, I’m missing “home,” and saying things like “Well, in Taiwan, we…” as if I’m a native.

Enjoy your trip.

[quote=“Tomas”]Tommy, make sure you give us the exact date of your arrival so that we can lock up our daughters during that time :laughing: .

Seriously, I’m very happy for you. I tend to get increasingly irritated with life in Taiwan for six or nine months (usually related to the insane, malevolent disregard for the rights and safety of strangers one faces every day in Taipei), then leave for a few weeks on vacation. Within three or four days, I’m missing “home,” and saying things like “Well, in Taiwan, we…” as if I’m a native.

Enjoy your trip.[/quote]

haha@lock up your daughters . thanks Tomas. And oh …errr…so how old is your daughter? Got a pic??

JUST KIDDING !!

You are better-looking than Winston Wu, Mr Tommy. Looking forward to meeting you. And I have some gay pejorative shirts.