Tommy's new cat?

I know Tommy I read your posts :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

Indoor cats are way safer and live healthier, longer lives. As long as they have you and a window, they will be fine.

Look who was brave enough to follow Ollie upstairs to get some food tonight

Too bad him and Ricky sleep outside as it gets around 7c at night these days while Ollie sleeps in our living room set to 22c

https://youtu.be/jm0eH0XfOrk

2 Likes

So funny Ollie took to his collar very well and last night when I took off his collar he was very concerned and wanted it back , kept reaching for it.

I decided to take off the bell that was on the collar which was nice as it allowed me to hear Ollie coming but I decided to take the bell off because Ollie leaves our house just at day break and we have had sightings of coyotes within a mile of us

When Ollie is on his way back to his hiding place which is a platform high above the bushes where we put his food he may be in danger of a coyote locking on to him due to his bell

We hope the coyotes don’t come into our complex but you never know

Ollies collar has our phone number on it

He liked his collar back although he seems to miss his bell

We put a bandana on him while he is in the house because whopper wears one often and he seemed to like it as well

Tammy went off to night school and said Ollie was at home, I came home just now from work and she had left the balcony open and Ollie jumped off the second floor balcony onto the top of the wall, about 3 feet below then made another jump bout 7 feet onto the grass. He has done it before. But usually doesn’t as he has become a bit too portly to fit through the gap that allows him to access the top of the wall .

Tammy says “oh well he can stay outside tonight if he wants (will be the first time in 2 months)” I will see if he follows me home when i park my car" .

Meantimes “ah-purr (whopper)” does not seem to mind that Ollie is not here in the least bit.

edit: ricky and goldie followed tammy home for food. but now we need to go out and look for ollie. Hope he didnt get hurt jumping off the balcony. I told tammy to keep that thing closed from now on when we are not here. He won’t jump when we are here.