Tommy's story

[quote=“tommy525, full:true”]
hey id forgotten bout this thread. Since you dug a 4 year dormant thread up. Anything new on this front? Good Thai and / or Filipino discos about still?

Anything new bout Taiwanese marrying more Thai and Filipinos? More acceptance, etc?

edit: not kidding bout the support thing for your SE Asian belle. IM paying out a large sum every month to keep my baby above water. Whereas with my Taiwanese EX, i never gave her any support money or had to.[/quote]

I think that’s what a father should do, right? Give support to his child. I don’t think we need an explanation for this one, just my pov.

[quote=“wonderbelle”][quote=“tommy525”]hey id forgotten bout this thread. Since you dug a 4 year dormant thread up. Anything new on this front? Good Thai and / or Filipino discos about still?

Anything new bout Taiwanese marrying more Thai and Filipinos? More acceptance, etc?

edit: not kidding bout the support thing for your SE Asian belle. IM paying out a large sum every month to keep my baby above water. Whereas with my Taiwanese EX, i never gave her any support money or had to.[/quote]

I think that’s what a father should do, right? Give support to his child. I don’t think we need an explanation for this one, just my pov.[/quote]

Might be so, however unless related by blood, why pay out that much? Surely there are cheaper options.

^^True. Maybe, he can think of some cheaper option if he doesn’t want to give a large amount of money every month. It’s a matter of how he converse with his SE Asian belle. :wink:

my “baby” is my fiancee (not a real baby) haha

When you first spoke of this relationship the warning signs went up. But you said she wasn’t asking you for much money and really it was because you were forcing her to take cabs etc and so you were giving her money because YOU wanted her to have a certain lifestyle. Well, that is my memory of it. And now you say you are paying out a large sum each month just to keep her head above water. I don’t mean to be rude, Tommy, but you’ve made this public knowledge. At what point is she moving to America to live with you as your wife? I don’t want to see you get hurt, and people can only project from their own experiences and from the limited info giving out, but it sure as shit looks weird from my understanding of how love and stuff works. Again, this is just an external view, and not meant in any way to be rude. When is she leaving her home to be your wife?

Still waiting for K1 visa approval. Submitted in August. Expect it will take six months to get that approval from date of submission. And then its another month or two before the JKT embassy gets the paperwork and sends out an invitation for an interview. And once that happens, 240 dollars can be paid, a medical check can be scheduled (about 150) and more paperwork can be prepared.

So i expect first quarter 2013 she will be able to get a visa to come over and actually come over.
Cant wait.

Its costing me a bucketload of moola.

I think the US Govt should hire me as a budget coordinator because of all the minute and hawkish attention I am paying to the expenses of my bride to be.

I get a daily report of her expenses to the DOLLAR !

Week by week , I send her just enough to cover the next week and other known expenses.

LOve may be FREE but its upkeep is NOT. :slight_smile:

I see, I really thought that it’s the real baby because on what you said about giving money. :aiyo:

Is she working? If not, maybe it’s time to ask her to look for a job so that she can support herself. Good luck.

I see, I really thought that it’s the real baby because on what you said about giving money. :aiyo:

Is she working? If not, maybe it’s time to ask her to look for a job so that she can support herself. Good luck.[/quote]

Being rude… If I ended up in a situation where I had to pay for it, I would do it on a per case basis with the understanding that I was buying a service, and not “in love” or whatever you might call it.

Lonely men with too much money are sitting ducks.

I really fear for you Tommy, I really do.

dont worry. :slight_smile: the fire is under control.

She does work, just not enough to live a lifestyle I consider acceptable thats all. IM providing for a better life. IN a manner im happy with.

p.s. what service? I am not getting any service. Shes in jkt and im in the USA. My dick is not that long. NOr do i go for cyber sex.

so there is NO service.

Just one human who decided to help another human who is planning to be the first humans wife.

and u know what? even if everything blows up, im not going to shed any tears for the money spent. Because its well spent.

I take satisfaction in helping a young lady get ahead in life.

Its a win win.

1 Like

[quote=“tommy525”]dont worry. :slight_smile: the fire is under control.

She does work, just not enough to live a lifestyle I consider acceptable thats all. IM providing for a better life. IN a manner im happy with.

p.s. what service? I am not getting any service. Shes in jkt and im in the USA. My dick is not that long. NOr do i go for cyber sex.

so there is NO service.

Just one human who decided to help another human who is planning to be the first humans wife.

and u know what? even if everything blows up, im not going to shed any tears for the money spent. Because its well spent.

Its a win win.[/quote]

Happy that you see it that way.

I desperately need help too, my lifestyle is not good, can you send me US$1,000 a month.

We will not need to have sex, actually, I am not into men as sex partners.

uhm. how bout NO ? (to quote doctor evil)

Ya, me too. I’ll dress in nice things and take taxi’s everywhere in exchange for some banter on Skype…

you guys are worth every PENNY you get . Let me send you exactly one PENNY :slight_smile:

But I have bigger tits than her?

And I need to take taxis!

haha do you really want to get ***ked by a guy? And all that for just a bday trip to spore and a new year trip to bali ? And cabs everywhere and a weekly stipend. Granted its enough to pay your school fees and keep you in kenny rogers chicken daily?

Thanks but it aint enough for me, if i was you.

[quote=“tommy525”]dont worry. :slight_smile: the fire is under control.

so there is NO service.

Its a win win.[/quote]

She is indeed a lucky girl…

1 Like

well i hope so :slight_smile:

[quote=“tommy525”]haha do you really want to get ***ked by a guy? And all that for just a bday trip to spore and a new year trip to Bali ? And cabs everywhere and a weekly stipend. Granted its enough to pay your school fees and keep you in kenny rogers chicken daily?

Thanks but it aint enough for me, if I was you.[/quote]

Well, in that case we would all be fucked & fucked over here.

Really, I have some serious advice for you. Read Doc Love, please please…

You take chicks out of cheap dates for a long time golddiggers are a dime a dozen.

If you for some reason need to pay for sex, pay a prostitute, as long as you use a condom, there should be no unwelcome surprises.

[quote=“tommy525”]haha do you really want to get ***ked by a guy? And all that for just a bday trip to spore and a new year trip to Bali ? And cabs everywhere and a weekly stipend. Granted its enough to pay your school fees and keep you in kenny rogers chicken daily?

By your own admission, she doesn’t even have to let you f*ck her. :smiley: Anyway, I am an outsider, what do I know. I am sure she mails you little gifts and does things to surprise you and let you know she loves you. You probably do her a disservice by painting a picture of you having to shell out, “A bucketload of moolah.” All she is really getting is her education paid for, a western diet, extra pocket money, free transport, a compuer (IIRC) and free international holidays. Hardly a thing. She has to pay for her own… Well, I am sure you aren’t springing for her manicures and facials and beauty products. :wink:

[quote=“superking”][quote=“tommy525”]haha do you really want to get ***ked by a guy? And all that for just a bday trip to spore and a new year trip to Bali ? And cabs everywhere and a weekly stipend. Granted its enough to pay your school fees and keep you in kenny rogers chicken daily?

By your own admission, she doesn’t even have to let you f*ck her. :smiley: Anyway, I am an outsider, what do I know. I am sure she mails you little gifts and does things to surprise you and let you know she loves you. You probably do her a disservice by painting a picture of you having to shell out, “A bucketload of moolah.” All she is really getting is her education paid for, a western diet, extra pocket money, free transport, a compuer (IIRC) and free international holidays. Hardly a thing. She has to pay for her own… Well, I am sure you aren’t springing for her manicures and facials and beauty products. :wink:[/quote]

Using the mark’s own money to buy presents to them is an old ploy.

I would never give cash to any GF. Once she’s a housewife it’s another story, however matters like that should only be discussed once marriage really looms close.

Personally, I give presents to GF’s, and at times not too cheap ones, however I look for stuff in kind as well, IE what are they prepared to shell out on you?